ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Oxford Tans just landed

Here they are next to my tan Yeezys 1s, How many of yall would seriouly take the tan Boost over the Yeezy 1 ?

Give me your location so we could square up 
laugh.gif

ADC Pair 

ADC put a new label on top of the old box lable.  

WIll take better pictures tommrrow when the sun is out.

OT's look way better in person than I thought.  Moonrocks are still my favorite 350 though.

Bring on the Belugas!   Also, real life relationships & friendships will help you get shoes more than any messageboard ever will.  Just a thought. 

Naw they have the right to be upset. Dude got like 30 and they ain't even get 1 I be upset too. 
I think dudes are just salty. At the end of the day you can still cop a pair yeezys mean that much to you. Even if it means paying resell. 

The only people I would really be upset with are places with rigged raffles. Those were made to take L's. 
mean.gif

yeah I thought oxfords would be my least favorite, but after getting them in hand, PB's got bumped down to last. 

Also, real life relationships & friendships will help you get shoes more than any messageboard ever will.  Just a thought. 

[/URL]

Friends...how many of us have them? Lol, but real talk.

The boards are great for entertainment but real networks are probably a better bet for us on #teammanual

Last edited:
I'd take adidas Yeezy over Nike Yeezy 1 any day, those are god awful

Yeezy 2>350>750>950>Yeezy 1 IMO

OT's look way better in person than I thought.  Moonrocks are still my favorite 350 though.

Bring on the Belugas!   Also, real life relationships & friendships will help you get shoes more than any messageboard ever will.  Just a thought. 
I don't have any Yeezys, OT supposed to be delivered tomorrow.  I still think I like MR the best based on photos and that I like grey for shoes, so I don't know what I'll end up doing.  I've been considering trading for MR

I just feel like the OT will be hard to wear with certain colored pants, whereas MR / grey is neutral enough to go with pretty much anything (dark denim, lightwash denim, olive/khaki chinos, etc.)

I think dudes are just salty. At the end of the day you can still cop a pair yeezys mean that much to you. Even if it means paying resell. 

The only people I would really be upset with are places with rigged raffles. Those were made to take L's. 
mean.gif
Yeah it's whatever just shoes if you want them step your game up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom