ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oprah6.gif

YEEZYS FOR EVERYBODY!

Last edited:
Lol at listening to anything they have to say on that trash site.

I guess one store getting more pairs means everywhere? Uhhhhhh :lol:

My package as well as 3 other orders are supposed to be sent back to Adidas because the package was damaged yet Fedex has no report of a damaged package in their system. They're saying Adidas called for them back and Adidas is saying they didnt fedex is saying damaged
same thing happened for a couple of people's 750 orders in UK except i dont think our packages were damaged. supposedly they said once the package goes back to the warehouse, you'll get refunded automatically and there's no way for them to resend it.

Yeezy gods were on my side tonight... Last week was only able to check out a size 12.5 on ADC and was stressing all week about how i'd obtain my 10.5... Well posted them in a couple FB groups and was able to sell my pair for 800 and pick up my true size 10.5 for the same price! Minus the 25 bucks or so in invoice fees and i'm a happy man!!

Like most who were lucky to cop of adc, got my tans in today. I was glad to see the tan was light like most pictures posted and not more of a khaki like some shots showed.

View media item 1858682
Now I have to try and get my hands on a pair of MRs. I'm not trying to pay a ridiculous amount, so hopefully I can end up getting something that could be good trade bait eventually. With prices only increasing, I better luck out into something good.

wow how did this turn into the legit check thread?

As I mentioned before in here you better sell your Yeezys now while the prices are sky high, because in the near future everyone is getting a pair. 
lol they said the exact same thing about the MRs and OTs, look how that turned out.

lol they said the exact same thing about the MRs and OTs, look how that turned out.

Did "they" say that? I never once heard that Moonrocks were gonna be everywhere...not here or news sites. Only that retailers who got season 1 clothing would get them. I didn't keep up with the OTs so i can't comment on that release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom