ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'swindled' argument MIGHT be valid had people ordered BB's but were sent AQ's. However, people got what they ordered correct? The people gettin swindled ate the ones paying 1k for either version...

Last edited:

Does the AQ ADC pair fit bigger than the BB pair? I keep reading that the BB runs TTS while the AQ ran big. I only have the BB so can't compare.
For me personally, the AQ pair fit slightly and only very slightly bigger due to the lesser padding. 

Some others are saying the BB runs bigger. In general though, 350's run slightly bigger anyway. 

For me personally, the AQ pair fit slightly and only very slightly bigger due to the lesser padding. 

Some others are saying the BB runs bigger. In general though, 350's run slightly bigger anyway. 
Interesting. I always read that people need to size down on yeezys. My pair is 8 1/2 and I'm 7 1/2 - 8 normally for most shoes. Wide feet so they fit fine.

stop saying swindled as if adidas sent us fake Pirate Blacks. 

Some of us prefer the AQ version fyi. I have multiple pairs of both versions (AQ from OG release, AQ from last week ADC, BB from Confirmed App). The padding is not that noticeable. Again, it's splitting hairs.

There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working on will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app will not available in the AppStore; each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it will be using the iOS enterprise program. And don't worry Android users; there will be a web-version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  

One question. Will there be something in place to prevent users from ordering multiples? In all honesty it sounds like a great idea but I can picture some users abusing it.

View media item 1928123

I recall you're a size 8. Well, these are all size 8.
giphy.gif

just people thinking we got scammed by ADC.

How? We ordered the AQ, says it on our invoice, says it on our order confirmation. Nobody got swindled. 

people having trouble carting on ADC? I seem to recall the vast majority of problems was checking out successfully
Checking out was an issue, but at least I'd rather just try spending the time to get through checking out instead of waiting on those inventory errors like before.

One question. Will there be something in place to prevent users from ordering multiples? In all honesty it sounds like a great idea but I can picture some users abusing it.
I guess your just going to have to pay to play. if your donation is $2 and requesting this then i dont think there is room for you to determine that. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

just people thinking we got scammed by ADC.

How? We ordered the AQ, says it on our invoice, says it on our order confirmation. Nobody got swindled. 
Definitely don't agree that people got swindled... Just be happy you got a damned pair, people.

However, it is kind of bizarre that adidas claims no improvements/changes/differences to the BB pair. The improvement is slight but it's still clearly a different pair.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks they got swindled by ADC, I'll be glad to take them off anyone's hands :lol:

Last edited:
I guess your just going to have to pay to play. if your donation is $2 and requesting this then i dont think there is room for you to determine that. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I never said I donated. The whole thing sounds like a good idea but it sounds too good to be true.

Mad props fam foreal! Keep it up brother.

Awesome of you not bein stingy with your work too. :nthat:

One question, even tho it's somewhat exclusive to NT, what's to stop the usual lurker/guest of the forum to make an account quick and hop on the train? Then blastin it on other platforms?

Anyways, repped and donated!

Peace.

People can't go back one page to find answers, I'm not worried about anyone coming on release day (or even today) hopping on board.

I always go .5 down with 350's cuz even if slightly snug the material will stretch slightly. For me, ultra boost was .5 up, they are super snug at first then mold to your foot. Slight room in front of big toe but when you walk it touches top of shoe. I mean they are running shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom