ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to ask this since I'm sure it's been discussed several times, but how do the 350's fit compared to ultra boosts? My wife is dropping hints about getting me a pair of moonrocks for my 30th in a few weeks. For reference, I'm a pretty true 11. Have ub's in an 11. Air max 95's, Jordan 11's, flyknit lunar's, all size 11 as well. Thanks guys!
Same as the UB to me ,  but if you have narrow feet , you might size 0.5 down. 

Was there a date and colorway for the first pair in '16? Was it beluga in Feb? Gotta mentally prepare for the carnage.

So is beluga white or is beluga the green color from season 1 clothing? 
nerd.gif

Was there a date and colorway for the first pair in '16? Was it beluga in Feb? Gotta mentally prepare for the carnage.
nothing final in terms of announcements

as far as i know there's the 350 beluga and the 750 choco/gum that's been seen multiple times but yet to be released.

haven't heard of the feb speculation yet but there's a post on twitter before saying 1/30/16 so it could be one of the two by then

as far as i know there's the 350 beluga and the 750 choco/gum that's been seen multiple times but yet to be released.
haven't heard of the feb speculation yet but there's a post on twitter before saying 1/30/16 so it could be one of the two by then
On Twitter I saw a post saying 350s during all star weekend. Not sure though.

On Twitter I saw a post saying 350s during all star weekend. Not sure though.
Ah yes possibly as the first 750 LBrown was introduced last year on ASW 2/14/15

This article speculates that this year it might be where the first YZY 550 might be unveiled too.

Hopefully in a couple of days/weeks we get an official announcement

i think it was confirmed the 1/30/16 was for something unrelated. But yeah let's wait and hopefully get some clarity soon. Would love for those brown 750s to drop they're my fav for sure so far and a must have. The only other yeezy i consider must have are the TD 350s

Anyone ever sell on GOAT? Haven't heard anything bad about them (other than the black friday nonsense). Any feedback would be helpful!

Someone opened a new account today and started following me lol I don't have any followers but this person Hmmmmm wonder if it's my scammer Chris Acevedo since he had to change his IG name and go private since NT went in on him and I'm sure exposed him to his friends and GF lol

Someone opened a new account today and started following me lol I don't have any followers but this person Hmmmmm wonder if it's my scammer Chris Acevedo since he had to change his IG name and go private since NT went in on him and I'm sure exposed him to his friends and GF lol

Did you try following up with him after our witch hunt?

Yeah I text him but won't respond till a single text He changed his IG account name and went private plus changed his name to just Chris I guess so would be harder to find him I guess He's not budging and just avoiding any of my text

All of my Adidas orders have 'expired' as well. Based on them still sending out 750's for cancelled orders, one would hope we will be ok. Monday/Tuesday should have more answers.

All of my Adidas orders have 'expired' as well. Based on them still sending out 750's for cancelled orders, one would hope we will be ok. Monday/Tuesday should have more answers.
Mine is still pending charge and waiting to be packed

Mine still says " In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed " but my bank reflects the charge dropping off.

Mine still says " In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed " but my bank reflects the charge dropping off.
Banks can only hold your pending charges for so long. As long as you still have the 217 and change in your account when Adidas decides to charge you, you should be good. 

Last edited:
Gonna pray for the best. Adidas seems to have more of a pulse with their orders than Nike at this point. I never in a million years thought they would honor cancelled orders like they have. First time I have seen that in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom