ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's the member here that Adidas is giving him a free pair of chocolate 750's because they messed up on his TB 750's order?

debating selling my slightly worn PB in the next couple days and trying for retail and/or resell after this weeks release..
think its still worth even attempting that to make some extra cash?/

Either go early for the raffle or closer to closing time when the rush is over. Doesnt really matter what time you get there if stores are doing 2 day raffles. The only time you would need to go early is a Finishline and places where theres limited number of tickets.

Last edited:
Either go early for the raffle or closer to closing time when the rush is over. Doesnt really matter what time you get there if stores are doing 2 day raffles. The only time you would need to go early is a Finishline and places where theres limited number of tickets.

Every place I've ever been is "while supplies last". If you wait until day 2 then you're taking a risk.

should always go early and get it done as soon as possible. If you go late, you're going to deal with really long lines, chances of store running out of tickets, technical errors on the ipads for Adidas, and sometimes they'll close the raffle at the time they said it would even if you're still waiting in line. Not to mention, the earlier you get it done, you can just focus on the Confirmed app reservation. 

Sadly in NYC, it's different. The last release, a line can take up to 3 hours..
Hopefully the cold keeps people home, but we know that won't be the case. My try the street raffles, as people can wait in the mall all day!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, a lot of hype. Those stores who said they aren't doing raffles, is it still worth going there to see if they're actually doing it or not?​

Even FTL? Whats the point of their 2 day raffle then if more than enough people will enter the first day?
it's not hard to explain. Sometimes some of these stores get a lot more people entering than they expected, therefore they run out of tickets on day 1. Refuse the remaining waiters. The next day, they grab more ticket rolls and continue the raffle but then they might run out again. 

Need some sizing help,

I wear 11.5 in Innevas, what size should I get in Adidas Tubulars, specially Tubular Dooms?

let me know if you find it. I'm not paying $200+ for the l/s 
laugh.gif

it amazes me that these are selling for higher than official Yeezus merch and Wes Lang slayed those. 
I got you, should have some samples printed up in the next few weeks, working on making the font perfect.

Any folks from the bay area bout to hit up SF tomorrow? How long are the raffle lines there usually? First time doing in-store raffles after taking enough Ls online and it falls on a day when I don't have to go to work. 

Last edited:
Eblens announced all their stores will be getting pairs and doing raffles for the people in upstate NY CT and MA.

Also Pablo is fire. Woah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom