ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a rainy day in LA.. one day left for adidas, Bait and Sheikh.. I hope the L train got wifi
Omg totally forgot i entered bait thank you lol. We will all be glued tomorrow for bait, pacsun, and shiekh emails. Also anyone in LA kicks sole provider on larchmont is doing raffles tomorrow until saturday instore and caling winners on sunday

Omg totally forgot i entered bait thank you lol. We will all be glued tomorrow for bait, pacsun, and shiekh emails. Also anyone in LA kicks sole provider on larchmont is doing raffles tomorrow until saturday instore and caling winners on sunday

Shoes come out Friday.

Shoes come out Friday.
They can drop them whenever they want though. Not unheard of for boutiques to drop a day or two after official drop date.

Thanks man, might check that out. Literally 20-25 raffles between LA and Miami. If it's not meant, I gotta let it go. ADC Friday or.. Super bite the bullet and pay that resale.. I don't mind (*sheds tear)

Good point. I'll rephrase my question. Has anyone won a raffle by entering as many times as possible? :smile:

How would you ever know if that happened though? All they'd do is just disqualify you from the raffle & you'd just assume you took a normal L.

Welp, I finally did it. I copped Oxford Tans for 790.

Hopefully I get them this time.

Last edited:
How would you ever know if that happened though? All they'd do is just disqualify you from the raffle & you'd just assume you took a normal L.

The guy at adidas said if you enter multiple times with the same info the system will kick out all your entries

The guy at adidas said if you enter multiple times with the same info the system will kick out all your entries
Right, that's the case with most of these digital raffle systems. My point was that there's no way you'd actually know for sure that it happened to you because they wouldn't inform you of it.

How long ago did they call?
thought bev FTL was confirmed app? 

yall know that Footlockers participate in the Confirmed app too right? Footaction and Champs even participated in the Confirmed app. 
lelz yeah that what I thought. Cause I remember calling Bev FTL for previous yeezy releases and they said they only did confirmed app for that particular release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom