ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed app is a frustrating thing to have.. False hope sometimes is worse than no hope. Just my opinion
100% agree on that. I learned that from the OVO raffle. I was one of the few that got through on the snkrs raffle and didn't get it lol. Majority of people couldn't even get through, I did and just got a nice deep dish $8 Hot n Ready L

any FTL Miami beach winners ? 
nerd.gif

Friend of mine got a call about an hour and a half ago from Foot Locker in GSP saying that he won.

So it's entirely possible that stores in the GSP have been calling since yesterday and just none of us on here have hit.

Friend of mine got a call about an hour and a half ago from Foot Locker in GSP saying that he won.

So it's entirely possible that stores in the GSP have been calling since yesterday and just none of us on here have hit.
dont play with us like that....

i was gonna say its next to impossible for not one person in this thread to get a call from GSP.

ive yet to see that happen

glad to see everyone eating...

launch locators didnt seem to be as abundant as we're hoping production #s were rumored to be.. guess we'll find out tomorrow 

who even calls people anymore besides raffles and telemarketers.

the only person i get calls from is my GF because shes a pain in the *** 

my feels :lol:

i havent gotten any calls for the sneakers :frown: like my 6th strike out on yeezys :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom