ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be patient and keep a lot of tabs open
this is the only way for me to load the add to cart page... atleast 8 tabs and within 5mins, 1 page will load atc. Then I close all the other tabs and try to checkout.

This will be the method from now on.

408 is a San Jose area code. You're getting trolled. Adidas is not texting anybody...
Yeah I figured, I was hoping it was a shiekh raffle or the online raffles I entered. Funny thing is I called and texted from another # and I got a text that said something like "your number has been added for future Adidas Updates"

Cancellation Szn approaching 
indifferent.gif

Today was a damn roller coaster fam
mean.gif
 S/O to the wifey for winning her raffle for my size 11. Picked up that pair from Footaction Baltimore this morning as soon as the mall opened. First time purchasing from the them and they were pretty legit. Great customer service and ran things smooth. There was an Adidas rep onsite overseein everything which was koo.

Rushed home to try and cop on footsites. Managed to grab my size 11 on Eastbay
smokin.gif
 Was going thru the same ordeal with ADC like every1 else. Wasn't till I read on here to not hit the refresh button and just keep smashin the 'try again' button. Sure enough it worked and I got my size 11 in cart. Went back and forth numerous times and finally was able to pay. Huge relief once order confirm page popped up. 

To think I almost paid resell 2 months ago 
laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone that copped today! Can't wait for the next release!

Peace.

Just picked up my pair from adidas. and they are realllly nice. I can see these being more popular because of the extra padding. I also noticed the insole has grey words instead of black. and there is a sticker inside the right shoe

solefed solefed you're the only person I've read so far that scored on Eastbay manually today.
I'm so annoyed I missed ruvilla by a few seconds and ADC just wouldn't let me checkout despite me getting sizes/add to cart right away

Took Ls on all the raffles I participated in in-store and online... But came up this morning with two pairs off OBD and ADC... #TEAMMANUAL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom