ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kxe.gif

of emotions 

got the inventory error about 10 times. got one pair in cart, was about to check out, and then the site crashed. oh well, i already got my 2, so i dont need to be gucci.

Opened about 10 tabs in chrome and got in and out in 5 minutes. 1st yeezy realease ive been able to checkout through ADC
I never got through via Chrome, but was through almost instantly on Firefox (also couldn't open Eastbay on Chrome, but could on Firefox). 

Had a pair of 8.5's in my cart probably 10 minutes after they were officially released (and not just the inventory error stuff), but they were in my cart for an hour+ without letting me check out.  I'd get to check out, then get the "error processing" message, then get back to my cart, checkout and get to "Review and Pay" but then "error processing" and repeat.  Did that for like an hour+ and still never got to check out.  Sucks to suck. 

PLEASE, No More L's from ADI

sorry for writing so many TLOP lyrics out. Been jamming it since I got my pairs today. 

Last edited:
that would have been a bawse move by adidas, splitting up the release like that. should have just been a random drop. but if they really made double the amount of pairs, would have been interesting if they did a two day drop. 

I have a theory that the location of your IP address has everything to do with if you are able to cop. Cuz it makes no sense that people like me and others strike out every single release and other people wake up 30 minutes late and cop off their phone while fixing a flat tire on a jumbo jet. Its the only thing that makes sense 

Agreed. This is yet again another release where I struck out online. Haven't had any luck with ADC since the very first PB release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom