ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depending on size I'd say around 1500. Flightclub ranges from 1750 to about 2500
Flight Club is rape tho lmao. Im talking for the locals I suppose, was fixing to drop 1k on a size 10... not sure if I'm getting robbed doe.

LOL another L for my life, went to get lunch and came back to the restock gone again. Yeezys and I will never be one

Flight Club is rape tho lmao. Im talking for the locals I suppose, was fixing to drop 1k on a size 10... not sure if I'm getting robbed doe.
Honestly if you could find a DS pair for a G I'd definitely say purchase it. Flightclub is definitely overpriced, but they take a 20% consignment rate. Lowest price $1750 = $1400 after consigment so $1000 for a brand new pair is a great price and I'm pretty sure many people in here would cop at that!

stayed up all night for PB, missed every single release, wake up to see i missed yeezy supply today PB then sat down at my comp rubbing sleep from my eyes still i heard the ping and clicked it and ended up snaging a 9 /ot. YEEZUS BE PRAISED

MRs next?! 
nerd.gif

Yeah page notifier went off I was mid-sleep watching the warriors vs trail blazer game. I shot up so quick.
Had a 13 in cart got to the last step and got cartjacked. Yezzy Supply has such a easy checkout system that it sort of reminds me of Supreme.
Click Click Click Purchase.
My auto-fill did all the work as usual , but I still took a L.
YS need to block bots like Supreme. However If they don't , Ill find a good bot to use on the site.
I think YS could be a good to go place in later releases.

Last edited:

Honestly if you could find a DS pair for a G I'd definitely say purchase it. Flightclub is definitely overpriced, but they take a 20% consignment rate. Lowest price $1750 = $1400 after consigment so $1000 for a brand new pair is a great price and I'm pretty sure many people in here would cop at that!
Lol I woulda 100% copped if it was DS.. these are like 9/10 condition.. Thats why I'm on the fence. 

I've been checking all day every 10 minutes and YS would drop the 15 minutes I'm on the phone with someone -___-

Anyone know if the new pb runs big or is true to size? I wear a size 12 but should I try to cop a 11.5 in the 2016 pb?

I have a 2015 PB size 11.5 and size 12 2016 PB, the size 12 is not much larger than the 11.5

Lol I woulda 100% copped if it was DS.. these are like 9/10 condition.. Thats why I'm on the fence. 

Its funny how when these first dropped buying for 725 was a bad deal , now people including myself would jump at 1k in a heartbeat. I suggest getting them LC and copping asap. Turtle Doves can look so beat in the sole and other places even with minor wear. So 9/10 for 1k go for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom