ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang!

Got me feeling like a loser since I still failed at retail, even after doing all the steps you listed and being surrounded by all the winners
mean.gif
 Don't feel bad about yourself bruh. I feel like only the winners be talking on this thread lol. 

On r/sneakers and a bunch of peeps i know all struck out too. L's be going around. Keep trying, **** will prob get easier.

I took a giant L , I was so busy playing bloodborne that I barely woke up in time for the adidas drop.

Everyone please stop sending me DMs asking for a bot.

If I do decide to make one, It will be posted here for EVERYONE to use.

I am done with this NT nonsense where people think they're superior because they have access to public information. 

And as for those who keep saying welcome : I am not new here, I just deleted my old account.

It's official my ADC pending charges were put back into account this morning, smh not fair at all I checked out successfully. I can't win on these, should I call customer service and complain?
Dont know if you actually got a cancellation email but damn near every yeezy release i have gotten my money put back into my account and then charged again once the shoes arrived.

yup re: charges. I have a package on vehicle for delivery but according to bank account zero charges. They'll show up eventually.

Dont know if you actually got a cancellation email but damn near every yeezy release i have gotten my money put back into my account and then charged again once the shoes arrived.

I haven't received any confirmation emails shipping emails or cancelation emails. I checked out as a guest and completed my order Manuel at 11:34 am EST without any white screens or maintainace screens. Saw confirmation number but didn't bother writing it down. They took money out my account and was pending til this morning

Pair should be coming in today. Hopefully I can fit them if not you know the next move [emoji]128176[/emoji]

My pair comes in today. Seeing some of the comments about the lack of quality control on Reddit has me a little worried. I hope the soles on mine aren't messed up.

ffs, still stuck on first stage of shipping since yesterday. mates around here already received therse

i hope DHL did not **** something up...i'd be furious 

Despite all the bot talk and reselling talk, I'm glad I got to add the BB5350 to my collection.  I'm going to beat the heck out of them.  

Hoping this is a new trend as far as the extra padding.  

I also hope they re-release TD's with extra padding instead of the vomit green color.  The ugly green would be the 1st pair I would have zero interest in.  

Last edited:

the amount of people reselling their PB is disgusting, all this Stockx and Flight Club talk smh, yall need to be banned from this forum for that bs
For real. Im over here trying to get my hands on my first pair of Yeezys, checking FC and StockX to BUY. Having a hard time deciding between OT and PB, similar price.

PB's, and I have both.  The tans chip and look dirty after only a few wears.  PB's will be the best bet for longevity by far.  

If you're investing that kind of money, I would say PB all the way. 
Thanks. Never seen a pair in person before. Only one store within 2 hours of me got the restock. 8 pairs total. COMICAL

PB's, and I have both.  The tans chip and look dirty after only a few wears.  PB's will be the best bet for longevity by far.  

If you're investing that kind of money, I would say PB all the way. 

Id go with Tans. They go better with more fits without the whole "all black everything" look.

Anyone else notice that in most style photos you never see anyone wearing Yeezy Season, but a lot of people are rocking Off-White. Yeezy gettin smoked in the clothing department by Virgil. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom