ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if someone gave some of ya'll 50 lbs of gold you would complain about having to carry it home.
no better way of putting it. 

Same thing happened with flyknit trainers, except ppl preferred the unpadded since it was "more rare" 
laugh.gif
. I wore my TDs throughout the summer and they felt very comfy. Never had a complaint on them and sure won't have one on these AQs. Only difference from these PBs is that they feel lighter than my TDs. TDs feel kind of more sturdy when I held them side by side.  Straight to my feet as soon as the weather gets better around here.

Last edited:
Was alluding to the fact that people always asking that question for every drop. It's very common not to get one. Just print out your order confirmation if you need one not a big deal.

I was trying to quote both post, but failed, my bad. Wasn't trying to single out your post.

so does all this mean that they never made huge sizes like 16-18 in the BB and they were around all this time? 
nerd.gif

Got AQ's from ADC just now. They're the new ones. It appears ADC just printed the old product code on boxes of the new ones. I'm not sure if it was to stop bots, but they're the new ones.

Got AQ's from ADC just now. They're the new ones. It appears ADC just printed the old product code on boxes of the new ones. I'm not sure if it was to stop bots, but they're the new ones.
Does the tag on the inside of the shoe say AQ or BB?

Damn FedEx just attempted to deliver my OT and I'm not home. They NEVER deliver earlier than 4. Sucks that a direct signature is required.

Just finally received a reply to my email to Adidas (via "contact us now") on the website.  Sent it to them when I was frenetically trying to checkout on ADC when the shoes were in my cart 10 minutes after release, but kept getting the "error processing" page (and then the Pay and Review page, with the continually spinning wheel). 

Their response was "if you couldn't add the shoes to your cart, they were sold out"   
tired.gif

Damn FedEx just attempted to deliver my OT and I'm not home. They NEVER deliver earlier than 4. Sucks that a direct signature is required.
I rerouted mine to hold for pickup. Otherwise, it would've been delivered today to my house. But I'm at work today and if I know for a fact, no one is home to accept or sign for it. I don't chance it to have them leave it at my doorstep. I rather wait an extra day to pick them up than to get home and find no packages on my doorsteps for a "delivered-left at front door" package.

You should be glad they didn't leave it lol. 

can i get a price check on triple black 750s sz 10? someone offered me 1400 cash meetup. considering it because ebay and paypal are a hassle. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom