ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOOKED HIGH AND LOW FOR THIS. WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND IT IN THEIR CODE.
You were probably looking at their JSON. I am looking at the Demandware platform directly—there is a lot more information available on it. But, this is where it becomes tricky: Adidas's IT team alternated the software, so I pretty much have to reverse engineer whatever they did. 

laugh.gif

I probably missed this since this thread moves so fast, but does anyone know the adc (us) quantity on the first drop vs this latest drop of the pb?

Question for you guys, if you had experience with buying a pair off ebay that had questionable legitimacy, and ended up returning them and got the full refund, no problems with that, do you still leave negative feedback on it or do you just let it go.

I probably missed this since this thread moves so fast, but does anyone know the adc (us) quantity on the first drop vs this latest drop of the pb?
Will find out now—I wrote code that will record the quantity the second it becomes available.

Anybody remember hearing from the dude on here who was some sort of teacher? I think he had his class run a whole computer lab for him this drop? Just curious how things turned out for him. Lmao.

For those with AQ, are you going to confront Adidas about it? I don't see why you wouldn't. Basically sold you shoes that weren't advertised, so they lied to the customer.
Did they though? They never advertised that it was a brand new version or a restock version. 

Anybody remember hearing from the dude on here who was some sort of teacher? I think he had his class run a whole computer lab for him this drop? Just curious how things turned out for him. Lmao.
Mr. Quadruple pairs right, yeah he didn't cop. Just a bunch of charges from ADC that didn't go thru as completed orders. 

The box says AQ but I'm pretty sure BBs came in them
Those are AQ's man, if it says AQ on the box, it's most likely saying AQ on the shoe tag. I think you said these are your first yeezys, all 350' come with a padding anyway. Nothing against you on that, but thats the problem with some people saying their AQ pair is the new pair without ever owning the previous 350's. They see the regular padding that comes standard and assume that it's the new padding. Thats why earlier I said that I need people to confirm the status only if they have both the OG pair to compare. 

Right now there are too many conflicting stories. 

Last edited:
Mr. Quadruple pairs right, yeah he didn't cop. Just a bunch of charges from ADC that didn't go thru as completed orders. 

Those are AQ's man, if it says AQ on the box, it's most likely saying AQ on the shoe tag. I think you said these are your first yeezys, all 350' come with a padding anyway. Nothing against you on that, but thats the problem with some people saying their AQ pair is the new pair without ever owning the previous 350's. They see the regular padding that comes standard and assume that it's the new padding. 

He was tryin' to be different :lol:

The way I look at it. I know  that if the new ones didn't have the extra padding, everyone would be scrambling hoping they got the 2015s

For those wondering which they got and haven't gotten the shipment yet, order confirmation emails on my orders specified AQ vs BB -- both for ADC and Footsites.

I'm just interested in seeing if the stories are true that they took the AQ pair and added EXTRA padding, or is it only the BB pair have the extra padding and that yall delusional as hell thinking your AQ pair is the BB pair.

So far, what it looks like: ADC US shipped everyone AQ pair with the AQ code on the box and tag and its the regular 2015 version with the standard padding. And footsites, ADC worldwide, and in-store releases all shipped and sold BB pairs with the BB code on the box and tag with the extra padding. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom