ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea trying to fix it up a bit before pushing it somewhere. Also will probably open-source it.  Works for normal releases still and will still probably work until Adidas decides to patch it. The CAPTCHA part was a bit difficult to understand but it surprisignly works. Removed it in the mean time until I can guarantee it works on non local environments.
This man is a prophet.

Looks like the prices for the 2015 starting to Drop on FC...sz 11 pair at 900.
Yea trying to fix it up a bit before pushing it somewhere. Also will probably open-source it.  Works for normal releases still and will still probably work until Adidas decides to patch it. The CAPTCHA part was a bit difficult to understand but it surprisignly works. Removed it in the mean time until I can guarantee it works on non local environments.

Repped for looking out

Not really a bot as there still needs to be some manual process. It just helps you generate the cart links without having to be on the adidas site. 

The goal is to eventually make open source bots so the other sites stop dicking around and upgrade their systems.

Fedex charged me 55 on every pair from EU/UK. DHL ,however, only charged 35. Also, they will send you to collection if you dont pay in 1 month. haa
I think my last one went through 2 different ones. I wish I could remember. It was weird. It sat somewhere near LAX for at least week & half. I couldve driven to pick the thing up faster. Box was smashed as they shipped it in a grey bag, but shoes were fine. All together I think it took like 2.5-3 weeks to get to norcal. I read somewhere that they use a different one now because of so many delivery issues in the states, but who knows

Anybody remember hearing from the dude on here who was some sort of teacher? I think he had his class run a whole computer lab for him this drop? Just curious how things turned out for him. Lmao.

Just a teacher assistant. Still a student. I just help out with grading and helping students in a class I took 2 years ago. And yes I struck out and copped the 2.0 BB resale. I had 4 pending charges but none of them were successful. First time getting passed the splash page tho. Progress!! [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just a teacher assistant. Still a student. I just help out with grading and helping students in a class I took 2 years ago. And yes I struck out and copped the 2.0 BB resale. I had 4 pending charges but none of them were successful. First time getting passed the splash page tho. Progress!! [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Man that makes me copping with my two computers feel blessed. Second time through splash for me so hopefully it works same for you bruh!

Not really a bot but made this for the launch. Could beat the CAPTCHA but not the stupid cart system. 

You put in a product id, size, and it'll generate your cart URL. Click it and check out. 
Stop lying, this bd link is not working, you can't beat the recaptcha with this one, don't believe this fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom