ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do anything once your a computer science major. I took one class and it was so hard omfg and it was an entry level in college. You learn simple steps from how to constantly change name in a program to "I'm able to skip ads unlimited on pandora with my coding skills" I saw it at my friends dorm and the coding looks like straight up from a movie. Could not understand one thing.

No wey.. did not know that. That's a secret that guys gonna keep forever then lmao

I mean he's definitely gotta be using bots for sure. I mean there's no other way to get through for that many pairs
I just don't think anyone knows what he's doing differently than everyone else that has bots as well

I mean he's definitely gotta be using bots for sure. I mean there's no other way to get through for that many pairs
I just don't think anyone knows what he's doing differently than everyone else that has bots as well
either that , or he is lucky?

maybe he part of ADC IT department 
roll.gif

Miami gardens is definitely a no go :lol:

Lol smh My boy in Opa Locka used to slide w/ fam to the Pines releases when they got HOH, everyone else slid too lol. Ain't seen nothing like Florida Mall for Galaxy Foams and Aventura mall for 11's whole NMB, North Miami, Miami Gardens fighting in front of cops

GODDAMN ******* CHASE MAN! Got fraud protection email just now.

Gonna give them a call tomorrow, they've blocked me from copping yeezys too many times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom