ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this collaboration going on, I can't wait for the next drop to see if you guys will be successful. Rooting for all those involved and supporting this effort.

If anyone can work out how to select product options, here is the add to cart link for the yeezy's on ruvilla. I can't seem to figure it out and if you can pm me.

*link removed*

Last edited:
I saved everyone's email that donated and I will send out the password the night before the next release. 

This goes without saying: Do not share this upcoming password or futures passwords—you're only hurting your chances.

To all those asking about collaborations: I will PM you guys soon with more details of where I'm at in regards to the app. I am super busy with school stuff right now.  

I saved everyone's email that donated and I will send out the password the night before the next release. 

This goes without saying: Do not share this upcoming password or futures passwords—you're only hurting your chances.

To all those asking about collaborations: I will PM you guys soon with more details of where I'm at in regards to the app. I am super busy with school stuff right now.  
Did I miss the donation link? TIA.

What is the donation for ? Im new so im willing to help out anyway possible 

I don't know if this has been talked about already but why would someone buy the 2015 PB instead of the 2016. The recent release is more than 500 less expensive so shouldn't the '15 pair price go down. I still see prices at 1500+ Which doesn't make any sense when someone can buy the same shoe for a lower price. Just curious as to why

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been talked about already but why would someone buy the 2015 PB instead of the 2016. The recent release is more than 500 less expensive so shouldn't the '15 pair price go down. I still see prices at 1500+ Which doesn't make any sense when someone can buy the same shoe for a lower price. Just curious as to why
Eventually resale prices for the '15 should start to decrease, a bit (especially on the small sizes that are upwards of 2k rn)  due to the increased supply. I would anticipate that the pricing of the '15 and '16 will be relatively similar in a few weeks once the market starts to dry up a bit. 

People are cheap when it comes to buying anything software related. It's insane that people don't think twice about buying a $1 dollar candy bar from the store, but when it comes to buying a $1 app in the AppStore, it's like taking out a mortgage to them. 

I'd be down to pay. As much as i spent on resellers a couple bucks a month aint nuttin. Put me down for reoccurring payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom