ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked with the shoe palace raffle
glasses.gif
Location?! Congrats!

It amazes me how many pairs of these are on the market on Craigslist there flooded with these and on rif, and flight club there flooded, now that I look at it this wasn't an limited release imo it's just the name that makes the resell value so high because there everywhere

@exo1127   
laugh.gif
 fair enough.  Thanks for the response man.  

Maybe its just me, but the bottoms of my OTs look fragile.  My BB5350 that i got in today does not have the same issue, looks like my OT had bubbles in the rubber when they molded them or something:
This is my pair after unDSing them today..... Granted, I did have to walk to four different classes across campus but still, breaks my heart seeing the rubber peel off like that.

It amazes me how many pairs of these are on the market on Craigslist there flooded with these and on rif, and flight club there flooded, now that I look at it this wasn't an limited release imo it's just the name that makes the resell value so high because there everywhere
yeah, but also account for the fact that these are a "restock" so you had all the pairs from the first drop up already on the market, and now these. and with every yeezy release, it seems the number of "resellers" grows because people are seeing the profit to be made. i think that whole bubble will burst eventually with adidas reportedly producing more pairs, restocking the "og" colorways and whatnot.  

yeah after the restock prices are crashing i would asume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom