ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the community interested in a website where you can enter adidas product codes and get notified if there is a restock on the certain item? The website will of course also include info of the stock level of different shoe sizes depending on the product code.

Feedback appreciated <3

Is the community interested in a website where you can enter adidas product codes and get notified if there is a restock on the certain item? The website will of course also include info of the stock level of different shoe sizes depending on the product code.

Feedback appreciated <3
nerd.gif

if you are talking about that one thing someone already started last week, keep it hush please. way too many lurkers in here. 

nerd.gif

if you are talking about that one thing someone already started last week, keep it hush please. way too many lurkers in here. 
I'm talking about if you want it or not haha. I'm going to make it, although nothing is free ^_^

Man i've been CRAVING trading a couple of my extra 350's for TB 750's but living in california I feel like 750 szn is just about over :frown:.

You can always keep them on ice until it cools down again. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom