ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got scammed for a pair of moon rocks... I think i might retire from sneakers... Really is unbelievable what people do

I've got proof, 100% proof still in my possession that would stand up in a court of law, that Eastbay sold pairs of the 2016 pirate blacks(BB5350) out the back door for cash. I can not give further details without possible subjecting myself to reprisals. Can someone confirm if Eastbay is doing anything illegal by doing this? And/or is Eastbay violating an agreement they have with Adidas? It should be noted that they did sell these pairs out the backdoor for retail+tax, there was no mark up. I'm curious to hear what you people make of this. That is all.

I've got proof, 100% proof still in my possession that would stand up in a court of law, that Eastbay sold pairs of the 2016 pirate blacks(BB5350) out the back door for cash. I can not give further details without possible subjecting myself to reprisals. Can someone confirm if Eastbay is doing anything illegal by doing this? And/or is Eastbay violating an agreement they have with Adidas? It should be noted that they did sell these pairs out the backdoor for retail+tax, there was no mark up. I'm curious to hear what you people make of this. That is all.

Backdoored for retail?
To friends and family?

Just got scammed for a pair of moon rocks... I think i might retire from sneakers... Really is unbelievable what people do
Sorry to hear that bro. What happened? Its best for others to know to avoid the same scammer in the future.

Backdooring to friends and family, is Adidas cool with them doing this? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I want to snitch on Eastbay if they're doing anything illegal.

I figure the uppers are stitched and glued at the seams to the outsole. Glue can hold a shoe together like that?

Almost all shoes are just glued on with the portion near the toe box stitched on. The stitching on the top portion and bottoms are also fused together with a strip, not sure if it does anything but it prolly keeps the stitches from being scraped undone.

Sorry to hear that bro. What happened? Its best for others to know to avoid the same scammer in the future.

Sorry to hear man.. What happened?

Grailed?
This +1
+2

guy on Twitter was selling... He said he needed the funds ASAP bc he needed to pay a speeding ticket so he needed it through Venmo. I was skeptical but he linked me to his FB page where he asked for a legit check and a bunch of people said legit... I paid and he never shipped... I asked for a week for a pic of the receipt or the tracking number and he sends this View media item 1946367

guy on Twitter was selling... He said he needed the funds ASAP bc he needed to pay a speeding ticket so he needed it through Venmo. I was skeptical but he linked me to his FB page where he asked for a legit check and a bunch of people said legit... I paid and he never shipped... I asked for a week for a pic of the receipt or the tracking number and he sends this View media item 1946367

Venmo? Really? That should have been the first red flag.

So thirsty for a pair of yeezys that all reasoning goes out the window.......these kicks make folk do some things i tell ya

Last edited:
Should have told him tough **** and sent a PayPal Invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom