ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Instagram" s YouTube videos I believe. He and some dude got into it like a week or two ago I think. Hilarity ensued. 
Thanks for the info 
wink.gif

How is this picture of mediocre chicks still being talked about. If I seen these girls in person I wouldn't even notice them—yeezys or not.

Last edited:
It was. You should know the way u stalk my IG and call my grandmother deragotry names

Last edited:

But really though, look at their faces, some of them are disgusting. If they were wearing normal clothes you would think they are ugly as well. I don't know, at least that is by my standards. People have different preferences when it comes to girls, so I can't judge.

I RESPECT YOU BUT WIFING AND SMASHING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I WOULDN'T WIFE ANY OF THOSE GIRLS BUT I WOULD DEF GET THOSE YAMBS.

I RESPECT YOU BUT WIFING AND SMASHING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I WOULDN'T WIFE ANY OF THOSE GIRLS BUT I WOULD DEF GET THOSE YAMBS.

In other words, not worth posting and talking about. Plenty of people see equivalent or better every day.

SURE. PLENTY OF PEOPLE SEE EQUIVALENT OR BETTER OF JUST ABOUT ANYTHING EVERY SINGLE DAY. SO REALLY NOTHING IS WORTH POSTING OR TALKING ABOUT 0]

Last edited:
But really though, look at their faces, some of them are disgusting. If they were wearing normal clothes you would think they are ugly as well. I don't know, at least that is by my standards. People have different preferences when it comes to girls, so I can't judge.

IF they were wearing normal clothes, but they arent. Youre saying if you ran into them you woudnt even bat an eye? Whether or not they are your cup lf tea doesnt matter, you would notice them just by their group, clothing, shoes atleast. A group of 5 attractive girls like that isnt just at every corner. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol, disgusting tho fam? Anyways, they ain't my steeze either. Shoulders too pointy. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
IF they were wearing normal clothes, but they arent. Youre saying if you ran into them you woudnt even bat an eye? Whether or not they are your cup lf tea doesnt matter, you would notice them just by their group, clothing, shoes atleast. A group of 5 attractive girls like that isnt just at every corner. :lol:

Three in the middle are no where near attractive :lol:

Last edited:
Question re: EU Footsites ordering.. does anyone have experience ordering from EU Footsites to an EU address but with a US card?  Will that fly?

Question re: EU Footsites ordering.. does anyone have experience ordering from EU Footsites to an EU address but with a US card?  Will that fly?
Depends on the website, try going through checkout and seeing if the billing address can be in the US and if the billing address has to match the shipping address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom