ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it wasn't confirmed but im pretty sure he was speaking of 50 hes put into clothing lines , shoes etc & hasn't gotten that back ... doubt hes in the hole 50M's
oh ok, I have no clue about his finances, was just commenting based on him probably making a ton of paper the past weekend with that pablo stuff

no he def made a ton.... even with retail of that bomber being basically $150(highly overpriced I bought one for $30 :lol:) he still caking on top with his markup.... & im almost positive since he bought a **** ton of them he got a price cut maybe $100 per if not cheaper

idk but those look terrible on dude.

He out here looking like Wile E. Coyote ahajhajhahahjshdsaja

Last edited:

idk but those look terrible on dude.

He out here look like Wile E. Coyote ahajhajhahahjshdsaja
laugh.gif

Legit. Zero feedback though? Lol! I would've never.

Edit: You should have put this in the LC thread not the official info thread.

He wasn't asking for an LC though, it was a continuation of a convo we had in this thread so it makes sense to post the follow up here.

I don't think I would've copped from a zero feedback seller either, but the good thing about eBay is you're protected as a buyer so as long as you don't mind having your money tied up for a month or so, there isn't much risk in buying on eBay. Selling is another story.

He wasn't asking for an LC though, it was a continuation of a convo we had in this thread so it makes sense to post the follow up here.

I don't think I would've copped from a zero feedback seller either, but the good thing about eBay is you're protected as a buyer so as long as you don't mind having your money tied up for a month or so, there isn't much risk in buying on eBay. Selling is another story.
Yeah that was my thought process. Really relieved they turned out being legit though 

I realize he wasn't asking for a legit check, but I recall seeing them in the LC thread awhile back, or maybe I just mixed this thread up with that one. You don't have to speak for him though. He's right there.

lol always some supreme head acting like they got yeezys early; always fakes or customs. they love to act like they have that exclusive

lol he's crouching a bit. One shoulder is lower than the other, and one knee looks bent. Id say about 5' 7" ..oh wait cant reply unless spoken to RIGHT TANKDAY ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom