ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U
yeah, plus, what if some early links leak prior to the email going out? DONEZO 

Links won't leak, well unless someone brute forces the MD5 hash or whatever encryption they use.

If you seriously think you'll cop my refreshing Gmail on your iPhone you'll get a shock tomorrow.

duo 1026 duo 1026

Do you mind posting pics of your MR's? I'm curious to see what they look like when they've been used regularly

Did you notice any cracking on your soles? That's the one thing that's keeping me so cautious with wearing them frequently

Last edited:
100,000+ registered with End Launches

20 pairs of each colourway, 3 in each size.

50+ people on my Whatsapp group with a REST Gmail bot

300 hits on the gmail server a second

0.3 seconds to open the link on the email

Do the maths

Last edited:
100,000+ registered with End Launches

20 pairs of each colourway, 3 in each size.

50+ people on my Whatsapp group with a REST Gmail bot

300 hits on the gmail server a second

0.3 seconds to open the link on the email

Do the maths
My math is telling me based on this that its going to be a server crash before anyone even has a chance to checkout. 
tongue.gif

Does anyone have an ideal number of how many pairs they are going to have on the restock? 20 seems like such a low amount.

Couldnt find any yeezy sizing thread and didnt seem like the LC thread was a good place so ill just ask here, Whats the recommended sizing for 350's? Hearing alot of .5+, TTS or .5 down ive always had a good fit with 10.5 in jordans but after getting my white mesh nmd's which were supposed to be TTS I think my True size is 11 and jordans just fit big? Id the like the 350's to fit good enough so i can loose lace them, im afraid if i get an 11 and its a bit loose i will have to tie them and if i get TTS or .5 down theyll be too tight and to pay $900+ i cant risk them not being an ideal fit, any info from personal experience would be greatly appreciated 
happy.gif

Couldnt find any yeezy sizing thread and didnt seem like the LC thread was a good place so ill just ask here, Whats the recommended sizing for 350's? Hearing alot of .5+, TTS or .5 down ive always had a good fit with 10.5 in jordans but after getting my white mesh nmd's which were supposed to be TTS I think my True size is 11 and jordans just fit big? Id the like the 350's to fit good enough so i can loose lace them, im afraid if i get an 11 and its a bit loose i will have to tie them and if i get TTS or .5 down theyll be too tight and to pay $900+ i cant risk them not being an ideal fit, any info from personal experience would be greatly appreciated 
happy.gif

Your experience is opposite of mine, in relation to Jordans at least.  Most that I've read say to size up in Jordans by 0.5 (so if you are TTS 9, go 9.5) and size down in 350's (TTS = 9, go with 8.5). 

I wear Jordans in 9 / 9.5, got Oxford Tans in 8.5.  Asics GLV in 9, GL3 in 9 or 9.5, Vans in 9, Allen Edmonds in 8.5 (but need wider width), Air Max 95 Infrareds from 2015 I could've fit into 9 but got 9.5. 

Damn, sometimes I begrudge how un-professional the office is that I work in, but definitely not for the lack of strict dress code. NT denim all day, every day. I don't think there's anyone here who even knows what a pair of Yeezy's are. 

Working on the adidas account has its perks. Employee discount and I get to wear sneakers 5 days a week :smokin

@turbospartan
@unremarkabl  @Picasso Swerve  @Cement Greyman

There is minor paint cracking, and the sides are also starting to crack, the good thing about his color is that you cant really tell unless you are up close 

they also got into a fight with an escalator also i give them a cleaning every 4 to 5 wears.  all and all they are holding up great. but i still would like a new pair. also sorry for the bathroom pics but its the brightest  room in my house. 

Thats it? :lol:

Bruh, half the wear is on the bottom where no one will see. Take regular angled pics of the shoe, not really focusing on its flaws but as a whole. That will be the real look of them looking beat or not. If you focus on the worn areas then we are going to just assume its beat. We dont even have pics of the uppers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom