ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happen to me with a 750 TB! Guys name was Christian Acevedo and is from New Jersey too Guy is a scammer and wouldn't doubt if he's involved or one of his hommies! It's why I won't sell on eBay anymore
is it this ******??? wow just realized he scammed the homie @cniles992001
, it's time to pay this little **** head a visit for the NJ folks on here

Nah the dude could do it a dozen times to people on here and yet still nothing like that will ever happen. We're in a society where kids would rather piss and complain on the internet rather than settle things the old fashioned way [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Dude now rocking a closet full of Yeezys because people are scared of confrontation :smh:

Last edited:
nobody should be selling expensive sneakers on ebay anymore... goat, stockx, flight club, it's always worth it to take a little less money to use a middleman service when we're talking thousands of dollars.

fc never f's with you and goat and stockx pay you once they receive the sneakers, if the buyer is trying to finesse they go after goat/stockx, not you.

Anything hype worth more than $500 i never use ebay.

edit - goat and stockx take lower fees than ebay too.. need to get approved on goat already.

Last edited:

nobody should be selling expensive sneakers on ebay anymore... goat, stockx, flight club, it's always worth it to take a little less money to use a middleman service when we're talking thousands of dollars.

fc never f's with you and goat and stockx pay you once they receive the sneakers, if the buyer is trying to finesse they go after goat/stockx, not you.

Anything hype worth more than $500 i never use ebay.

edit - goat and stockx are cheaper than ebay too.. need to get approved on goat already.
I'd go as low as $400 and up to not use ebay.

https://www.zauba.com/import-yeezy-hs-code.html
glasses.gif
yzy szn soon
is the timing is like the PB restock then that puts it at the end of the month 

Am I the only one who isn't that impressed with the quality of the 350's. Barely wore any of my pairs and they all are starting to have issues. Especially my bb restock PB 350s. The adidas yeezy on the insoles has rubbed off only 1 letter and the glue from the bottom part of the heel cushion (portion that is closer to ankles) is starting to come off. Lol Thankfully most of the cushion is stitched to the liner and to the bottom inside of the shoe. I would expect this from replicas, but I know my pairs are legit from SJS.

Last edited:
The what is coming off?

All my pairs have been holdig up pretty well, I embrace the worn look, gives em character. My homie has the AQ PB's and he took 2 trips to the Philippines and wears em all the time ( hes not a sneaker person by all means but grabbed em from ADC) and his look completely fine.

Worn mine to a party and got stepped on, beer dropped etc and they still look good as new. Letters fading on the insole I dont give one **** about. :lol:

Am I the only one who isn't that impressed with the quality of the 350's. Barely wore any of my pairs and they all are starting to have issues. Especially my bb restock PB 350s. The adidas yeezy on the insoles has rubbed off only 1 letter and the glue from the bottom part of the heel cushion (portion that is closer to ankles) is starting to come off. Lol Thankfully most of the cushion is stitched to the liner and to the bottom inside of the shoe. I would expect this from replicas, but I know my pairs are legit from SJS.

OMG the Yeezy on the insole is starting to rub off? Man you should ask Adidas for a refund and a replacement pair...

I'm surprised the logos stayed on as long as they did on mine considering how many times ive worn them already 

Hahaha maybe I should... But I didn't mean it like that. Don't really care about the insoles. Just thought it was funny how only one letter came off. Hence why I put "lol" more concerned about the glue that holds the cushion to the heel/ankle portion.

The what is coming off?

All my pairs have been holdig up pretty well, I embrace the worn look, gives em character. My homie has the AQ PB's and he took 2 trips to the Philippines and wears em all the time ( hes not a sneaker person by all means but grabbed em from ADC) and his look completely fine.

Worn mine to a party and got stepped on, beer dropped etc and they still look good as new. Letters fading on the insole I dont give one **** about. :lol:
yea I hear ya. Outside of the shoe holds up pretty well. out of comparison to other shoes I have.

What cushion are you talking about?
I guess I should be calling it the heel padding but hears a pick. The adhesive on the portion i have circled isnt holding to the primeknit as well. 

EDIT: above photo is not of my pairs. Just one off the internet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom