ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

But he actually got through with just a page monitor no bot. I'll keep you guys informed if they fulfill his order
idk if i believe this lol call me a skeptic, but the images on "kidlebron"s page would definitely suggest otherwise 
laugh.gif

So i tried using a cloth dabbed with the js premium cleaner liquid and do a scrub over on the suede, with some elbow grease work. And it restores the color. Phewww.. Thought i almost ruined the OT
good fixing. hopefully you didnt just evenly bleed away the dye.. either way, thats probably still better than what you previously had.

Please helpp!

I sprayed my OT with repel and the suede changed color like the pic below.. I don't know what happened. Please tell me what to do?? Will rep and appreciate greatly!
I'd cry if that happened to mine..

Last edited:
people wont notice. no one will stop you on the street and say "HEY YOU WITH THE WEIRD COLORED PATCHES ON THE OXFORD TANS"

they will probably even out with wear and sun

yeah they'll be fun. you probably just sprayed em too much so they are saturated.

they'll eventually dry out and you can use a suede brush to even it if it's really bothering you. 

hows this for sizing on 350s:

I have these sizes in these cw's and they all fit perfectly:

TD: 10
PB: 10.5
OT: 11

I prefer 1.0 but I own 2.0. They're honestly nearly identical so unless you're super picky about details, just go with the cheaper one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom