ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

what about laptop 
nerd.gif

lol jk
lmao, I tried it on a mac, didnt work lol

No they let me pick my 750s up with my ipad, I just used my phone as a hotspot to connect to it at the store. The laptop wouldnt open the app for me at all.

you reserved and they didnt let you or do you mean you tried installing the app ?

using the app on a laptop isnt the issue

I been trying to call a bunch of places here in the DFW checking for raffles and all of them said no. But they are in sneaker news list of retailers

What's up with NYC? I can't believe that only adidas stores have them. All the usual spots are acting like the shoe doesn't exist.

I been trying to call a bunch of places here in the DFW checking for raffles and all of them said no. But they are in sneaker news list of retailers

Im beginning to think these store list are fake

I just called adidas Orlando who got all the 350s and they answering machine says "if you are calling about the yeezy 750 the orlando adidas location will not be receiving these"

but all these blogs have the adidas orlando store on the list

Last edited:
Just like the black 750s. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a Thursday one day raffle or something weird again

Everyone saying these more limited than blacks. Cant see em going backwards in production numbers. Just not a smart business move that I don't see happening. Then again Adidas releases are usually a mess anyway

Can somebody confirm, did location spoof work on the day for past adidas confirmed releases?

Kanye is going to need to sell a lot of these 750s if he wants to break even, his heel line is going to fail miserably lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom