ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wont be nothing like the NMD drop. Although making your own link MIGHT still be possible.
just saying like you would need to know how to make your own link, because i doubt they would go back to using the old atc links that can easily be passed around

I already know how to, and I don't mind sharing info with people who have been around for a long time, but I wouldn't post it out in the open.

I was just curious as to how they would even know you added to cart using the PID since it ends up in the same place if you were to manually atc.

Word. That is a good question tho because ADC did cancel BD orders.

for the black 750s a lot of people in the US were able to cop from adidas.uk/etc and use a forwarding service to receive the shoes. does anyone know how they paid cuz i know for a fact that not everyone of them has a eu-based credit card.

for the black 750s a lot of people in the US were able to cop from adidas.uk/etc and use a forwarding service to receive the shoes. does anyone know how they paid cuz i know for a fact that not everyone of them has a eu-based credit card.
You can use PayPal

May you be blessed [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Hope so fam got stuff to do wanna get this L over with I always go in with low expectations only scored twice for retail and sold some shoes for the third ,which came out lower than retail out of pocket 140.00 .so I've been blessed so far but I'm far from L LESS . Starting from the Nike releases :lol:

Last edited:
just copped off barneys. this the 750 right?

laugh.gif

Back door just closed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] seriously back to square one . And plan b and c[emoji]128520[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom