ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what flavor wings ?
There's this local joint that has this mystery flavor, fam. They won't tell no one what's in it, and it's so fire (edit: now that I type it out that sounds so suss lol. Hmm..). Actually yo, am I the only one who only asks for the flat part of the wing? I dont **** with the drumsticks. :^/

Last edited:
There's this local joint that has this mystery flavor, fam. They won't tell no one what's in it, and it's so fire (edit: now that I type it out that sounds so suss lol. Hmm..). Actually yo, am I the only one who only asks for the flat part of the wing? I dont **** with the drumsticks. :^/

Wings > Drummies and it's not even close.. you a real one :smokin

naw fam you not all flats or I'm pissed

lol flat part is best to me too, but i still ***** wit da drumsticks

now if i can just have the same results.. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

View media item 2063987

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom