ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas wasnt going down without a fight. 5 IPs banned by adidas.

thank god i was stacked with vpns

hopefully more people are retail or pass on these so the prices don't skyrocket. First yeezy release in a long while and prices don't seem too bad, before most people even get theirs in the mail from this weekend's retailers. I'd take a pair at like 1.2, 1.3, but at this point i'm looking forward to saving on a down payment on a new place.

You know damn well you arent gonna wear your $1750 shoes to a nightclub just to have your Henny spill all over it and get stepped on.
laugh.gif

And since when are nightclubs THAT dark?
I ain't worried. Veteran at handling my henny...might even debut them at Hennypalooza. But ya can't always trust the young bloods around me.

hopefully more people are retail or pass on these so the prices don't skyrocket. First yeezy release in a long while and prices don't seem too bad, before most people even get theirs in the mail from this weekend's retailers. I'd take a pair at like 1.2, 1.3, but at this point i'm looking forward to saving on a down payment on a new place.
It'll be interesting I remember that hiatus of like a month or so where the 350 TDs were reselling for $650 DS but as soon as they started popping up on more and more celebrities...the prices went straight up.

I think with the raffle system they give customers 2h for the purchase after the e-mail goes out. At least that's what it said for the NMDs, didn't really care abiout the Yeezys. If it's the same, they might wait until all the pairs are gone before they send out the "Your name wasn't drawn" notifications.

You know damn well you arent gonna wear your $1750 shoes to a nightclub just to have your Henny spill all over it and get stepped on.
laugh.gif

And since when are nightclubs THAT dark?
Exactly. I could never wear them in a nightclub. 

Would make me nervous to fear people spilling a drink on them or stepping on them all the time.

Same. This might just be my favorite 750s if they never release another gum colorway but I don't know if I can justify paying the outrageous resale price for a model I really don't like otherwise. If it were some 350s I would have probably bit the bullet. And I too have to save up for a down payment on a new place

how are the sizing on these gum ones ?

i got sz9 for the tbs.and wear 9.5 for the 350s. should i get 9 or 9.5 on these? heard they run tight?

Never even got a END Launches confirmation email which makes me wonder if my entry even got into the system [emoji]128530[/emoji]

For those with 750, where when and how are you rocking these? I can't think of situation in my life at this moment when Id be able to rock these enough to justify not sellingn them. But then again my social life only exists on Friday and Saturday nights, I still wouldn't dare wear these to a bar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom