ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with 750, where when and how are you rocking these? I can't think of situation in my life at this moment when Id be able to rock these enough to justify not sellingn them. But then again my social life only exists on Friday and Saturday nights, I still wouldn't dare wear these to a bar though.
i like to wear my heat after work when i buy groceries, low key flex
smokin.gif

im going to wear these to the zoo

and to your girl's house

thug life.

Last edited:
They already took the 750 off confirmed. I hope they use it for other releases limited released and not just YZY

It's funny that people now think GITD soles are trash, while
They hyped the hell out of them on the Yeezy 1 and 2. Personally that's my favorite feature on the Yeezys. Call me childish on not, I like the extra pop it provides at not. I love the glow on these is because it's not expected. And I've never seen a gum sole glow before, that's very unique. I'm a sucker for gum soles as well, and on this colorway it provided the contrast needed that the first grey 750s never had, which is why I didn't like them much at first

Would anyone like to explain how the sock add to cart method works, saw many ppl on twitter checking out with some adidas sock...

Still can't believe I got IP banned.. Think my fingers are faster than bots and have 5 devices opened. Haven't been lucky since TD's release [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
View media item 2065471

Jesus these 750's are narrow as hell! Gonna need to stretch that toe box and is there a easier way of getting in and out of these things? Really wish the toe box was wider

Hmmm interesting. So TTS?

I wouldn't say TTS, the sizing is hella weird for me. I wear TD's in 11, PB MR in 10.5 and got these 750's in a 11. The length is a little longer than the TD's but the narrowness of the toe box is just rediculous. I would prefer the length of a 10.5 but the width of maybe a 11.5, if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom