ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah my bad i forgot about your deal. what was the reason they gave you again?
Couldn't find a legit reason at all.... told me to call corporate. So I did and got some hope I may get a pair.

The rep told me they have a "list" of people who used bots and cheated their way to get pairs, so they are trying to reroute as many of those orders back to Adidas as they can and will replace cancelled orders that shouldn't have been cancelled like me. Should hear back from them in a few days.

Couldn't find a legit reason at all.... told me to call corporate. So I did and got some hope I may get a pair.

The rep told me they have a "list" of people who used bots and cheated their way to get pairs, so they are trying to reroute as many of those orders back to Adidas as they can and will replace cancelled orders that shouldn't have been cancelled like me. Should hear back from them in a few days.

I hope it works out for you man

Last edited:

Naw it wasnt me... mine got canceled. But heard Adidas was rerouting bot/multiple orders back to them.
My tracking is looking sus right now.. showed a scan arriving back in spartanburg at 8:21pm today (in the future, checked at 6) after going out last night. I called Fedex and they said the only thing in their system is the departure scan in Georgia. IDK what to think, but Adidas is a clown show...

Finally i got the shipping confirmation, but the delivery address in the email only shows the 1st address line, can't see the full delivery address as my order, is it all good?

Has anyone ever had their package rerouted by Adidas? Curious as to what it looks like - worried it might be happening to me.

oh yeah my bad i forgot about your deal. what was the reason they gave you again?

Same situation :frown: whats the number for Adidas corporate?

what does your tracking look like? got a screenshot?
After I got my shipping email around noon I requested pick-up at a fedex near me. Checked back at 6 and showed a scan in Spartanburg at 8:21pm (2 hours into the future???).  I called Fedex and they said the last scan on their end was when the package left Ellenwood.  So weird, adidas is the worst and needs to get it together.

That has nothing to do with adidas though... It's on FedEx
They way they've handled this release in general. Cancelling people for no reason, fulfilling orders they canceled, no rhyme or reason to any of it.  And I honestly think they rerouted my package, but I hope I'm wrong.  

That's crazy if Adidas is going back on a package that had already been shipped.  I feel like that's bad customer service.  If they were going to cancel, do it before it goes out.

1 more day for most (ADC), before the "in hand/on feet" posting percentage goes up to 95%....sooo be wary of the 30 page thread jump 2ma. It's not a restock.... I repeat...Not.A.Restock lol

Last edited:
They way they've handled this release in general. Cancelling people for no reason, fulfilling orders they canceled, no rhyme or reason to any of it.  And I honestly think they rerouted my package, but I hope I'm wrong.  

so what did fedex say? if adidas rerouted the package they should know

so what did fedex say? if adidas rerouted the package they should know
One person was clueless and just kept telling me I had requested pickup. Another person said they saw the Georgia scan and that's it.  Maybe I'm being paranoid but hearing of reroutes has me shook lol but none of them said anything about a request from sender.

Last edited:
Still no shipping confirmation lol I give up
i called adidas cs yesterday, the lady told me they got tons of order need to be processed, and I have to wait longer time to receive shipping confirmation. Then I receive shipping confirmation today. Just be patient bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom