ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all that stuff you listed feels absolutely horrible to wear though and fits badly after you've been innit for a few hours. I'm specifically talking jeans, I'm happy to wear a basic top from supima cotton Uniqlo LS under my expensive jackets & sweatshirts.

I had some white jeans by topman about 3 months ago because I didn't want to spend a lot on something I didn't think I'd wear much. upon receiving them I put them on and ended up inmediately returning them. poorly sized (a 32 waist was like a 36) and fit like trash and the cheaper jeans always get the stretch wrong.

sorry but with denim you get what you pay for. it's poor advice to advise people to get Topman denim, like you just did. people will waste their money. you don't like the same look as it fits like rubbish, feels like cardboard, and mishapes within an hour.

Oh please. Feels horrible after a few hours? Usually my go to is Zara, I dont wear denim too much and they feel fine. Dont be a princess. I was into the whole raw denim: APC, Nudies, blah blah and not really into em like that anymore. Hell one of my favorite light wash jeans are from Gap.

Its NEVER about the brand.

So you have to make yourself feel better and like you won by saying youre from England?

You woudnt last in NYC. :lol: Nor would you dare say something to the next dude wearing HM denim.

Fit matters. Period. Brands dont, quality of the denim can be subjective.

you're right. it's not about the brand, it's about the quality of the denim and how it's cut, how it fits. you don't get the quality and the right cut, the right elastic, the right thickness of denim from a cheap brand. with denim you get what you pay for.

think I'll just leave it at that now. continue to live in your misinformed ignorance if you want. ultimately, it's not like I'm sitting here caring. I'm drinking beer, nice sunny day in England, a legendary paradise. I sensationally won my independence last week, and I'm about to watch England progress to the Euro 2016 quarter finals later by beating Iceland. good times.

[emoji]127865[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

this is a thread about Yeezys, not denim. take that somewhere else. let the man wear what he wants to with his 750s.

Sorry about a sizing question for the gg 750's again but I have 2 great deals to think about. One is my tts, 11, and the other is 1/2 size down, 10.5. Which one would you, who have tried them, take?

Sorry about a sizing question for the gg 750's again but I have 2 great deals to think about. One is my tts, 11, and the other is 1/2 size down, 10.5. Which one would you, who have tried them, take?

I went TTS (size 12), but I have wide feet. There is a little room, but I don't like a super snug fit anyway.

I went .5 size down and the fit is perfect for me.

for frame of reference, .5 size for PK NMDs is also perfect for me and I'm also TTS in UBs.

I went with a 10 and oh boy I panicked a bit...they fit fine but a bit tight ....but then I took out the insole and used an ultra boost sole and they fit perfect...

So if yours fits a bit tight, try switching insoles

Damn, it's been one year all ready??   need to break mine out soon then 
nerd.gif

And the Swarovski Crystals was a joke about something that happened in here a while back 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Looking for some advice on a trade .. DS White OVO 10's and DS Black Supreme 5's for VVVNDS Moonrocks + $50?  Seem fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom