ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15th is my birthday.  Am i going to have a good birthday?  
grin.gif

Its the 27th for the release. Sorry to rain on your parade

Not into the stripe or lettering on the grey/orange so at this point ill try copping to trade for one of the 350s i dont have.

I still want PBs so bad

i've yet to unds my black 750 and yeezy 2 solars.

and ye should drop a blue 750 with a white or clear sole.

Still really want a pair of PB and TD but I can't spend $2300 on the two of them

$1K for both maybe but no higher definitely

Would you ship to a "Confirmed" address but the buyer is "Unverified" ?

I only ship to confirmed addresses and anything over $300 confirmed and verified.

It's the sellers preference though. Some don't care and ship to everybody. Unverified just means they haven't attached a bank account to PayPal while unconfirmed means they haven't attached a credit/debit card.

As long as you ship with delivery confirmation once PayPal tells you to then you'll have seller protection.

Hey guys, question:

Saw a guy selling sz 12 DS PB for $820 + shipping. Considering it to trade for my size 9.5. Bad or dumb idea?

Hey guys, question:

Saw a guy selling sz 12 DS PB for $820 + shipping. Considering it to trade for my size 9.5. Bad or dumb idea?
What are you asking?

You want to buy a sz 12, so you can sell / trade it for your own size 9.5?   Why wouldn't you just buy a sz 9.5?

Hey guys, question:

its hard to size swap maybe you can resell it for like 200 extra dollars tops but too much hassle risk involved I would not do it. 

I would if I could find it for like 700-800 DS
If you could trade the sz 12 for a sz 9.5 straight up, it might be worth it. 

If you need to buy the sz 12, sell it, and use the "profit" to buy the 9.5s.... you'll probably end up spending as much as just buying the 9.5's straight up, by the time you add in sellers fees, shipping, etc.  

Even if you didn't have seller's fees, etc.... how much is your time worth to do all the size swapping?

If you could trade the sz 12 for a sz 9.5 straight up, it might be worth it. 

If you need to buy the sz 12, sell it, and use the "profit" to buy the 9.5s.... you'll probably end up spending as much as just buying the 9.5's straight up, by the time you add in sellers fees, shipping, etc.  

Even if you didn't have seller's fees, etc.... how much is your time worth to do all the size swapping?

Too true, Thanks.

I originally asked the question with a straight trade in mind

managed to get a pair of those Internet famed H&M zip cargo pants for £15 delivered. surprised with how decent they are, they're not bad quality like the rest of H & M's rubbish cheap clothes. I'm in agreement with the masses that they look quite good with 350s. size 32 pants, size 13US Yeezy.

zip em up a bit more and stack em on top, exposes more shoe and makes the fit of the pants better, they should sit like joggers 

I would lift those pants up and zip them, looks like they covering damn near the whole shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom