ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 1
mean.gif
where from closet?

Won through the app for Footaction and Footlocker in Chicago.  Champs I only had a 3 minute head start so no chance.  I saw a black Lamborghini at the stoplight about an hour before the countdown so that was my good luck omen.  I'll be battling crashes online but no stress after securing a few pairs already.

Won through the app for Footaction and Footlocker in Chicago.  Champs I only had a 3 minute head start so no chance.  I saw a black Lamborghini at the stoplight about an hour before the countdown so that was my good luck omen.  I'll be battling crashes online but no stress after securing a few pairs already.

glad another Chicagoan hit. Will be looking for resell tomorrow after striking out on everything I entered!

Champs being shady. Said pickup is 2pm, called earlier again and she said 3 and then just called and staff said 5. Smh

Any SoCal peeps here hit from Glendale FTL or Champs?? I've only seen 1 person in FB hit from FTL there.
Haven't seen anyone from NT

Think these could be swapped for a different v2 colour or for PBs?
nobody knows right now you got to look at resell market, to compare prices for models check ebay sold, check goat, and flight club to gauge the market. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom