ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just got a call from PacSun Topanga!

2/24 with my raffles so far
my 1 and only raffle entry.. 
nerd.gif

p.s. Did you make an account just to post that? 
grin.gif

only reason I can think why I'm not getting any emails or phone calls is i must be a ghost in the afterlife and i just haven't realized it

What raffles are left I feel good about this release right now. Everybody eating at the all you can eat buffet and I'm over here looking anorexic

Im wondering what the resale on these will be. I am hoping to hit on ADC (the only thing i will try on) but if not i am willing to pay at least 700 for these

Im wondering what the resale on these will be. I am hoping to hit on ADC (the only thing i will try on) but if not i am willing to pay at least 700 for these

I would wait a few weeks, first few days it's always highest

But at this rate it's look like A LOT of pairs especially compared to the GG750 where people said there was a lot of those

These seem atleast double that if not more and lots of people looking to resell so yea

Play it smart and wait and try and find best possible deal

Pacsun in socal calling now. Put in two tickets and got one call so far.

They ask you what size you want so yeah :lol:

Store said they got plenty. Hopefully I'll get another call too :smile:

the first week is usually the lowest because of the market flooding and everyone throwing the up for sale

it might go lower in a few weeks after that when people realize their prices are sitting, but by then you gotta deal with good fakes 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom