ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. Tried adding 7.5 but it said out of stock. But then the image of the inventory posted shows there's 100+ pairs left. What's the deal??

When are confirmation emails sent? I checked out one pair and then tried for 2 more. The credit has been charged for 3 times and I have no confirmation for any. Only saw the order page for the one

Welp i give up, can someone teach me how do you use the sitekey and clientID(i know this is for stock checking). 

When I got to the KicksUSA page from the walking man, it was their new release page. Had to scroll down to the Yeezys there. Took a few tries but finally went all the way through. I was #402

I am SO SO salty. Fraud alert on all three of my f-ing credit cards. Denied every transaction. Adidas won't let anything go through. Let three pairs slip through my fingers now. Couldn't be more bummed. 

I am SO SO salty. Fraud alert on all three of my f-ing credit cards. Denied every transaction. Adidas won't let anything go through. Let three pairs slip through my fingers now. Couldn't be more bummed. 
Hit me with tht magic bruh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom