ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the Extra Butter yeezy troll email. Most creative way to drop the shoes and gave everyone a good laugh. Didn't hit there either but the L didn't feel bad at all

People who want to trust a random stranger on the internet: I'll do my best add a pair to your cart using the bot if you message me your account info. I wont be checking it out, but ill message you once / if it's added. Only going to do one person.
just sent you everything email password address credit card social security number

let me know if you got it
I hope you atleast used a throwaway email. He might sign you up for the Newsletter or some ****

im telling yall gonna nuke the whole online sneaker release process that they gonna come up with some other way to release sneakers, NOT online

big stampedes and ....

Everyone be careful with that sitekey ish. Don't wanna throw any accusations around but I used Solemartyr's code and some sketchy **** went down. Fake Chase fraud numbers etc. Wouldn't let me check out. Had to cancel my cards. 

On SM script , there is 1649 stock and on GSSM there is 1456 . Seems like there's a delay but you can get a rough idea on where the stock is at now .

Also, the stockkey was key! People were checking out way before the clientID, which was only used to check inventory in the first place. Script / Bots won this release and Adidas doesn't seem like they are cancelling any because they can't detect which were manual and which were scripted. 

im telling yall gonna nuke the whole online sneaker release process that they gonna come up with some other way to release sneakers, NOT online

big stampedes and ....
that'd be true if people were getting these pairs shipped but not paying, or getting their CC numbers stolen or somethin in the process

but thats not the case

Last edited:

big stampedes and ....
welp I know people over did it this release I can guarantee you fools ordered over 10 pairs hope they atleast used friends and family info.

People who want to trust a random stranger on the internet: I'll do my best add a pair to your cart using the bot if you message me your account info. I wont be checking it out, but ill message you once / if it's added. Only going to do one person.
i sent you a message

I'm out guys. So sleepy. Thanks NT fam for today, wouldn't able to cop these without you guys. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom