ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've been here a bit, it's funny to see the stages of the thread on a release. Even though I was lucky enough to catch a W on this one, it's much easier for me to take multiple Ls then at first.

You're talking about the Adidas Originals store or the Neighborhood store next to Shoe Palace? I wasn't too informed on what exactly was going on there. Was it FCFS?
I was talking about the originals store for the confirmed pickups . Waited 2.5 hrs to cash out .

Are these a combination of yeezys an ub in that case I need the triple black ub to drop ASAP cuz they v2 fly like I'm walking on clouds don't wanna turn em into beaters need the same comfort in another shoe

Does anyone know of a fix to the "Security error, please re-enter payment details" issue.

Things I've tried:
  • Using different cards from different banks
  • Using Paypal
  • Logging into an account, then trying to check out with that account on mobile
  • Logging into a friends account, calling them and having them try to check it out
All resulted in the same error, any ideas?

lol all these scripts spreading just cause the original developer twitter to be close 
roll.gif

So i also hit the "Security error, please re-enter payment" aka "Payment loop"
Tried different devices with different ip's at least 5 different cards and only ghost charges nothing helps
Any ideas how to avoid this or how to get out once it happens ???
Can any one help ??
Need to know for the future

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know of a fix to the "Security error, please re-enter payment details" issue.

Things I've tried:
  • Using different cards from different banks
  • Using Paypal
  • Logging into an account, then trying to check out with that account on mobile
  • Logging into a friends account, calling them and having them try to check it out

All resulted in the same error, any ideas?
repped for helping others. Wish I would have seen the script. The sneaker community needs more people like you.

Are these a combination of yeezys an ub in that case I need the triple black ub to drop ASAP cuz they v2 fly like I'm walking on clouds don't wanna turn em into beaters need the same comfort in another shoe
Just get another pair of Ultra Boosts 
smile.gif

Did have some serious payments issue today as well (for this drop and for the infants). My Visa CC used to work perfectly, but now when I'm checking out it goes to some new Verification page, ultimately leading to payment error message. My bank is Chase if that matters. Anyone else experience this problem?

Did have some serious payments issue today as well (for this drop and for the infants). My Visa CC used to work perfectly, but now when I'm checking out it goes to some new Verification page, ultimately leading to payment error message. My bank is Chase if that matters. Anyone else experience this problem?
a lot of people were getting the same thing on Barneys (my self included)

Even though I struck out today this was the closest I've ever been to copping a Yeezy on release day. 

Next time is my time!

You like them that much? Is there another colorway of the V2's you like better? If so just wait for those bro. I mean obviously it's your call, just trying to help :nthat:

Haha, yea, I feel you. None of the black(insert color stripe) color ways are really doing it for me right now, probably because I've got PBs and want somethin different. But, we'll see. I'm diggin' the grey V2s with the GITD sole for sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom