ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm praying on this proper LBC raffle, aside from restocks it's my last hope... [emoji]128591[/emoji] entered every raffle I could, and had iPads, iPhones, laptops and desktops all running and I still couldn't get through. Part of it I think is sizing as well sizes 10/10.5 are always a hassle

Yeah man!

Shoe trees suck!

FOH.

I have shoe trees in each of my 250+ pairs of shoes.

You all tripping over what I have in MY shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got the V2 for retail - so there was no need for me to sell kicks to buy them.

Also, even if I struck out - a $700 tag wouldn't bother me.

I got rid of the V1 because imo they weren't **** on foot.

But hey, sorry about MY shoe trees [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Clown
no they don't suck dummy they are just pointless to put them in shoes made of primeknit. lmao

do i have to spell it out?  forreal?

Last edited:
You guys know of any good sneaker size swap sites? Goat doesn't do swaps, and I don't feel like dropping 750+ on 14s and then waiting to sell my 13

tongue.gif

What's wrong with Shoe Tree's?

In The Old Country, We keep our shoes in the tree. 

They smell better! 

Last edited:
Can anyone quote me with a pic of Ye' in the TD v2's?

Scrolling thru the thread pics is taking forever!

Please and Thank you!

Last edited:
Im so weak. Copped a pair off Goat. Went same as my roomy PB size, my TTS. I like my kicks snugger anyways and the TTS was cheaper than the half up.

Cant wait.

They will close it like the others the script was on the internet.

A new one will be made the cycle will continue.

I will say y'all keep playing with adidas and they will pull a Nike and start doing draws.

FTL changing the game. With confirmed they going to start making you check in at hubs soon like FTL so we can stop all this GPS spooofing it's becoming like NIKE "rsvp" dudes entering and hitting across the country for kicks and giggles

I don't care if you spoof but at least pick it up I know we all cant be in the city but just waisting a pair is Dumb
Getting tired of this and there should be something put in place for the people that do this all the time for "practice".  They put in the effort to enter and when they win, they come up with some lame excuse as to why they can't pick up the pair because it's a 4 hr round trip drive.

They knew damn well how far the store was before entering but still entered anyway.  The cashier at the Footlocker I picked up my pair from said there were a lot of pairs not picked up and that was at 4:30.

So... the audience in the front went to the concert to look at some bars of a platform? Those people probably thought they gonna get the best view only to be cockblocked by the platform and its bars. Are there also people right underneath the platform? If so, those people got ripped off 
laugh.gif
The stage moves around, so it's almost an easier GA experience because there's no front row spot you need to stake out. I wasn't in GA and was happy for that, but if you're into moshing then GA would've been a hell of a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom