ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas with the ghost charges screwed me over big time. Got 650$ in charges for one pair, and then my payment was declined for FIFA so now I gotta wait an extra few days since it didn't ship last night.

You play Fifa, you have Xbox 1?

yep the hype is gonna be way too real for those 
frown.gif
wifey was like, it's ok you missed the beluga, you are meant to get the new TD

wifey wants them too

lol

I like the stripe, but only on certain colorways. The orange stripe on these makes the shoe pop. If this shoe didn't have it, it would look super dull IMO. That's why I didn't care much for moonrocks and tans, they're super dull and don't have the personality associated with the Yeezy line.

View media item 2178643
Normal size is a 8 but grabbed the TD in an 8 and were to big. Grabbed PBs and these in a size 7 which fit perfect for how I like them. They are tight but I can already feel them getting loose after few wears

Also these are 10x better to walk around in way more comfy IMO. Also made a lot better

Normal size is a 8 but grabbed the TD in an 8 and were to big. Grabbed PBs and these in a size 7 which fit perfect for how I like them. They are tight but I can already feel them getting loose after few wears

Also these are 10x better to walk around in way more comfy IMO. Also made a lot better
Yeah, i went half size down with the ogs so i did the same with these

hopefully i'm good

What would be the best trade to do with a pair of v2 Beluga's? Won a raffle but didn't get my size...

1. $900 cash.
2. A pair of 8,5/10 Pirate Black and added cash (how much?).
3. Three pairs of NMD's: Yellow Camo PK, Core Black Japan Pack and Winter Wool City Sock. All DS.
$900

When you guys say 'confirmation email', do you mean the shipping confirm email or the order processed confirm email?

Adidas has NEVER restocked a Yeezy...at least not to the general online public! It was only done through private links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom