ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

y'all sharing pants now? 
laugh.gif

Y'all say the hype/price will die down in a few years???

Look at the Nike Air Yeezy 2s. I sold the Platinums for 1800 the first week they came out. Now they 3000+ (4000+ for the solars
mean.gif
)
Have any of you dudes ever tried selling a pair of shoes for $3000-$4000?

It can literally take 6-9 months to find a legitimate buyer for a pair of shoes that came out a couple years ago valued at that amount.

Anyone looking to cop just needs to stay patient and wait for the right seller. Release day people were asking for 1100-1300 CAD.

2 days later someone replied to my ad (I was looking to pay cash and a pair of sneakers to knock down the price) and it was a first year university student that needed money quick for textbooks and other things.

Got a pair of V2's for $500 and my worn pair of AJ Cement 4's.
laugh.gif

Patience is key, but from around my area people are turned off my the racer stripe on the shoe hence everyone trying to sell.

My v2's just came in. I am an avid hater of the design but a collector of all things yeezy.

I tried them on - everyone is right they are miles above the original 350's in comfort level. I walked around with v2 on left foot and pirate black on right and the difference really is incredible. I did the same thing with an ultra boost and the v2's feel a lot more similar to an ultra boost in terms of comfort - but they provide even more heel padding and 'squish' which I loved.

Unfortunately - I still ******* hate the design. The stripe I could live with, the SPLY 350 text I cannot. Give me a pair of v2's in a colorway similar to the originals and i'll sleep in them every night.

Sold my red October shoes to a dude for 4000. he took it to fc the next day and it sold the same day for 5750 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

My v2's just came in. I am an avid hater of the design but a collector of all things yeezy.

I tried them on - everyone is right they are miles above the original 350's in comfort level. I walked around with v2 on left foot and pirate black on right and the difference really is incredible. I did the same thing with an ultra boost and the v2's feel a lot more similar to an ultra boost in terms of comfort - but they provide even more heel padding and 'squish' which I loved.

Unfortunately - I still ******* hate the design. The stripe I could live with, the SPLY 350 text I cannot. Give me a pair of v2's in a colorway similar to the originals and i'll sleep in them every night.
Design is ugly as hell.

Anyone looking to cop just needs to stay patient and wait for the right seller. Release day people were asking for 1100-1300 CAD.

2 days later someone replied to my ad (I was looking to pay cash and a pair of sneakers to knock down the price) and it was a first year university student that needed money quick for textbooks and other things.

Got a pair of V2's for $500 and my worn pair of AJ Cement 4's. :lol:

Patience is key, but from around my area people are turned off my the racer stripe on the shoe hence everyone trying to sell.

point me to the right direction brother.

​So you are going to continue to wear them even though you hate the design?

​So you are going to continue to wear them even though you hate the design?
Everybody needs pair of shoes to go to the mailbox and take out the garbage in.

Workout shoes.  Driving shoes.  Running shoes.

There are lots of uses for shoes.

That's basically 700 tho

Hoping for low $600 then I'll strike [emoji]128520[/emoji]
Damn u werent able to get a pair?

Nah

Apparently I can't even get a PM anymore like I'm newb but everyone else got one :x

At least some random NTer did try to help me but I was clueless with the info

The "cheat" or sitekey or whatever was major key to grabbing them. Every release I've been past the splash screen and got through to the product page, had more devices this time and couldn't get through for 2 hours

Was actually confident I would get a pair, didn't know about the sitekey crap before hand otherwise I would have prepared for it differently

Oh well

Last edited:
Sold my red October shoes to a dude for 4000. he took it to fc the next day and it sold the same day for 5750 [emoji]128557[/emoji]

...but b, you sold a $245? shoe for 4 stacks and he "only" made $1750. Thats a win win situation, no?
No tears lol

Last edited:

all u do is hate on the shoe. yet, youre still in this thread 5 days after release lmao

all u do is hate on the shoe. yet, youre still in this thread 5 days after release lmao
I like the shoe, hate the colorway.

So we all have to have the same opinion before we're allowed to express it?

FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom