ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else's timer change from the usual 12pmPST/3pmEST? Tells me an hour till the drop the hell?

Finna posterize this Confirm, Stromile Swift
El Mayo can't oop you some Yeezys fam
laugh.gif

No wifi either and I worked at a brokerage firm and now a regulator 
mean.gif
.  I have some friends in audit and they got wifi 

I'm a regulator now too. thankfully I'm working out of the office today... decent wifi. wish me luck.
Hope you guys don't hit. I'm in mortgage compliance and regulators always making my job difficult
mad.gif

Trolling. Good luck fellas.
ahahah. yeah people do hate us. If it makes you feel better, i regulate futures exchanges, so i'm not the thorn in your side.

To be fair though, after 08, a little over-regulation in the industry is understandable.

GL to you sir. hopefully we all catch W's

ahahah. yeah people do hate us. If it makes you feel better, i regulate futures exchanges, so i'm not the thorn in your side.

To be fair though, after 08, a little over-regulation in the industry is understandable.

GL to you sir. hopefully we all catch W's
I'm all for it. The mortgage industry is shady. I try my best to weed all that **** out but there's always stuff that leaks through the cracks
mean.gif

If you hit on two pairs at the same store and with the same name, you can only pickup one pair. They check for multiple names and see duplicates through birth dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom