ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From
Script aside, whats the best way to go for payment method so you don't get tons of auth charges for failed checkouts? Paypal? Both credit card and paypal were terrible for me today for the Day One stuff..

From what people have said to me previously, get in before the loop starts and if you get stuck in the loop its all luck.

Looks like AU went smooth at first, then the block hit 
nerd.gif

Lies, a lot of legit people copt, i know some people who copt 3/4 pairs legit 
services and bots, they cook. but as in people using the scripts and ****, not alot of people got through because they were getting errors. Alot of my friends who carted all carted manually. They all added 3-4/5 colors in cart manually and checked out.. i myself used the script and was only able to get blacks..
You guys are right, bots didn't cook on the Human Race release.  Only manual users got through.  What was I thinking.

The faster people get past the splash page, the faster the sitekey's gonna get public, lol.
If people choose to make it public. As of now sitekey is no good since entry point is banning ip. 

Does anyone know how to obtain a new IP address? 
roll.gif

CRSVR Las Vegas pulls through again! My girl locked up a 10.5 for me. I'll need a 10, but whatever, stoked either way.

Why is it that time and time again I see somebody say their girl was able to cop some ish for them. I swear I see this a dozen times every release. That might be the key. Imma just get a girl so she can can cop yeezys for me 
laugh.gif

I'm using the site key and client ID that were posted.  Both lookups set to "no".  Tried both with and without X-PRDRT.  I still get access denied.
Yet this works for Adidas EU right now.  Just tried with S31507 and it let me cart a size 11.0.  I don't get it?

Why is it that time and time again I see somebody say their girl was able to cop some ish for them. I swear I see this a dozen times every release. That might be the key. Imma just get a girl so she can can cop yeezys for me :lol:  
anigif_original-grid-image-12384-1467130547-1.gif

Why is it that time and time again I see somebody say their girl was able to cop some ish for them. I swear I see this a dozen times every release. That might be the key. Imma just get a girl so she can can cop yeezys for me :lol:  

Lol. It helps. You get one extra chance/raffle on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom