ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long have you been stuck on processing? It was stuck for me for a few mins before giving me a card error, then I was able to re-enter payment info.
on the browsers i click check out and it just opens a new tab and tells me to re enter info

on mobile i clicked check out and its processing payment but just spinning for a while now

2 pears now 
devil.gif

Copped 2 pairs..1 for myself and my boy. Used the script because I never get past the splash screen on the Yeezy releases. Gonna patiently wait on this shipping email. First pair of 750s for me. Def still wanting the Glows.

on the browsers i click check out and it just opens a new tab and tells me to re enter info

on mobile i clicked check out and its processing payment but just spinning for a while now
It had me re-enter the same card info 3 times before working. May be worth it to keep trying, but be aware it might put pending charges on your card

Last edited:
ok, so i just got charged but got no confirmation email? i don't have enough to try buying another one so did i get it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom