ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about brown being fashion forward but definitely versatile. Brown boots have been a staple in the fashion realm for quite some time

Last edited:
i contacted GOAT today, they asked me the same thing. I sent them list of what i wanted to sell and pictures and they approved me right away. FYI

Im sure they would the problem for me is i havent held onto all my kicks over the last 8 months just to sell them on there lol so I dont have anything to sell now unless I decide to sell the CGs tomorrow. Its just annoying as hell.

Thanks for the info though im glad im not the only one

I've worn my twice already Saturday night and DJn last night...they're so fresh!

A BROWN BOOT IS THE MOST VERSATILE AND MOST FASHION FORWARD COLOR

Again, not sure WHY they're not value as the GG or TBs ???

the supply #s are as limited as GG & TB yea?
They are actually more limited then box the GG and TB 750s. Adidas Europe only had 4,200 pairs and same with Adidas US so thats less then 9,000 pairs from adidas...the price is gonna sky rocket in the coming months once the stock dries up. I'd hold on to the pairs you got guys, im holding onto all my BY2456's

They are actually more limited then box the GG and TB 750s. Adidas Europe only had 4,200 pairs and same with Adidas US so thats less then 9,000 pairs from adidas...the price is gonna sky rocket in the coming months once the stock dries up. I'd hold on to the pairs you got guys, im holding onto all my BY2456's
Yeah, everyone I talked to says these Choco's were pretty limited in comparison to other 750s. I wouldn't be surprised if prices shoot up later down the line. 

It's moving, just takes a while for them to find it/sort through all the packages
FedEx-Fail-GIF-05-compressor.gif

I'm surprised these are coming out at prices drastically lower than the grey gums, I sold a pair of grey gums that I received pretty late from ADC on goat for over $1500, that same size on goat right now is under $1000 - and the majority of people haven't even got their pairs in from ADC which always drops the price. I wonder what it is, maybe yeezy releases coming at a much quicker rate?

I'm surprised these are coming out at prices drastically lower than the grey gums, I sold a pair of grey gums that I received pretty late from ADC on goat for over $1500, that same size on goat right now is under $1000 - and the majority of people haven't even got their pairs in from ADC which always drops the price. I wonder what it is, maybe yeezy releases coming at a much quicker rate?
I'd say that's probably the case. A bet a majority of people don't need to have a specific colorway, they just want whatever pair they can get their hands on for a decent price.

I only anticipate the 750s going up in price if/when they get replaced like the V1 350s, and that's if they come out looking like the the V2s (where a majority of people seemed to want to pass on them).

He changed his mind and added another $90 to it
laugh.gif
. I'm not in a huge rush. I have my own pair, even if it doesn't fit me.
tell him $800 and it'll be yours.... def worth the cop especiall at that price....id love to get GG at these prices but not paying more thank $1k...at most in the $900s..still tryin find that

just got tracking from fedex on the final package. no email yet from adidas :smokin

hope they keep going down

Just got shipping confirmation finally.  For Friday delivery... Glad that Fed Ex expedited shipping was free. 

Just got shipping confirmation finally.  For Friday delivery... Glad that Fed Ex expedited shipping was free. 
Congrats. I don't think thats considered expedited shipping when others getting them today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom