ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

should I trade my 2/10 core blacks for chocs???!!? please respond, its urgent
not urgent at all 

laugh.gif

Snkrs is straight trash. Whoever think adidas should adopt that way is an idiot. You can't compete with someone who has a bot to create 1000 verified accounts which you can do on snkrs. Adidas confirmed is the fairest chance realistically.

As soon as the public backdoor is closed, I'm all for a SNKRS like release :lol: Haven't successfully been through splash page for ANY limited ADC release since PB 2.0s

No it was an exaggeration. I hit on most stuff not literally everything.

Sold my brothers pair of V2's and copped some red human races. Soon I will have all the color ways of those. Honestly if things go well on Black Friday I should. Be able to complete the set seeing as I only want one of the blk Friday colorways.

Snkrs is straight trash. Whoever think adidas should adopt that way is an idiot. You can't compete with someone who has a bot to create 1000 verified accounts which you can do on snkrs. Adidas confirmed is the fairest chance realistically.

No There are jigs for that too

The most fair way is what adidas had in place a freaking iPad line.

Honestly

The last thing you want would be SNKRS + Draw. At least Confirmed gives you some hope you're in "control" :lol:  

Adidas confirmed is dudes winning in Alabama saying man I wish I could come to Atlanta to pick up dang. Well next time I know my spoof works.

TBH you have worse chance with confirmed because of app spoofing. Require people to come to the store limits the amount of out of Towners that can hit

Crazy thing is I been seeing a lot more winners since the FTL app came out.

Which means backdooring was OUT THIS WORLD.

Honestly I wounder what small time resellers that relayed on relationships with a FTL and such will do now

The bigger ones and more connected will be fine cause money talks. I just assume that boutiques and mom and pops will either charge more or basically backdoor for higher margins than they did before to resellers.

Which hurts then even more, because so many rookie resellers will undercut since there are more winners and less hoarding.

I guess it will just be resellers buying pairs at resell from random winners. Like they did at adidas Atlanta it was crazy.

Snkrs is by far the cancer of apps. Nothing ever works on that thing. Maybe the reason I stopped buying Jordan online.

Last edited:
Adidas confirmed is dudes winning in Alabama saying man I wish I could come to Atlanta to pick up dang. Well next time I know my spoof works.

TBH you have worse chance with confirmed because of app spoofing. Require people to come to the store limits the amount of out of Towners that can hit

Crazy thing is I been seeing a lot more winners since the FTL app came out.

Which means backdooring was OUT THIS WORLD.

Honestly I wounder what small time resellers that relayed on relationships with a FTL and such will do now

The bigger ones and more connected will be fine cause money talks. I just assume that boutiques and mom and pops will either charge more or basically backdoor for higher margins than they did before to resellers.

Which hurts then even more, because so many rookie resellers will undercut since there are more winners and less hoarding.

I guess it will just be resellers buying pairs at resell from random winners. Like they did at adidas Atlanta it was crazy.
I've hit on every confirmed drop I've wanted. Just gotta be fast

I've hit on every confirmed drop I've wanted. Just gotta be fast

It's a crap shoot fast has nothing to do with it........ those apps cannot read within milliseconds. It's more to do with bandwidth and location. Wifi or not if anything.

Also depends on how many time you attempted confirmed. Did you hit on every single yeezy release.

IMO it's still the most fair online process right now by far. It's not going to be perfect but I sure don't see any scripts or jigs floating around for Nike Draw like with ADC or Confirmed App. With the exception of the sporadic login errors, Nike Draw is typically quick and painless. You don't need to spend 2+ hours in front of the computer fighting to cart and then fighting checkout loops etc. If you get an L, it happens exactly 1 hr after it opens.

Just because some people have never hit on it doesn't mean it's not fair. Do you think the lotto isn't fair either because you've never won? lol

Lol, no guy of course the lottery is fair. You have to spend money to enter. There's an easy way to increase your chances of success. Obviously buy more entries.

Like I said the problem with the draw is people gaming the app and submitting tons of entries when they are supposed to be limited to 1. I see the same people hit on the draw over and over again btw.

Not saying Confirmed/Splash page is the best way to go at all. Just saying the draw is just as bad imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom