ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly. 

If Kolorblind was smart, they would've refunded this kid or given him a full $1700 in-store credit.  Now they are being BLASTED on every sneaker blog / reddit / twitter / etc.  Not only that, but people are going to question the authenticity of the shoes they buy from them, or consider buying from them.  Just not a good look, PR wise. 
$1700 is a small price to pay for your reputation. It's the principal and integrity of the shop being put on the line. The shop has already caught upwards of 150 1 star reviews on yelp since this incident. Kolorblind = RIP

I also think the reason he waited so late is because he probably had no clue how to identify fakes or realize something was fishy until he tried to clean them and the bleeding from the materials got all over the sock liner.  

Deleting the Instagram post with the fake listing seals the deal on the store's reputation. 

Last edited:
Why are we still talking about this kid an his fakes? **** That store and **** that kids parents for ever even paying $1700 for him to buy the shoes in the first place. Either way her CC company will give her the money back with out issues and their lives will continue on as if nothing happened while we sit here and fill pages about a kid who none of us even know or really care about.

Last edited:

Exactly. 

If Kolorblind was smart, they would've refunded this kid or given him a full $1700 in-store credit and kept everything hush hush.  Now they are being BLASTED on every sneaker blog / reddit / twitter / etc.  Not only that, but people are going to question the authenticity of the shoes they buy from them, or consider buying from them.  Just not a good look, PR wise. 
I did not see the photos...Doh! Fair enuff.

Yeah they played that poorly 

pimp.gif

The deleted Instagram photo seals the deal. Kolorblind ****** up and needs to refund the kid the money. 

Why are we still talking about this kid an his fakes? **** That store and **** that kids parents for ever even paying $1700 for him to buy the shoes in the first place. Either way her CC company will give her the money back with out issues and their lives will continue on as if nothing happened while we sit here and fill pages about a kid who none of us even know or really care about.

all this kolorblind talk giving me a headache 
laugh.gif

changing subject

so no stripe on these?

pimp.gif

Last edited:

But did you cop them and never look at them? I still have a ton of stuff DS too but I take a good look at my shoes before they go into the closet. And I don't know about you guys but if I'm dropping almost 2 Gs on some shoes, I'm legit checking at the nearest Adidas store, FB group, and NT thread I can find.
YOU KIDDING ME??? I HAVE STARE CONTESTS WITH A GOOD AMOUNT OF MY KICKS EVERY WEEKEND
laugh.gif
AND I LC JUST ABOUT ANYTHING IVE EVER BOUGHT THAT DIDNT COME FROM A RETAILER OR STOCKX/GOAT. ITS STILL A GREAT POINT THOUGH.. KID COULDVE WAITED UNTIL HIS PEP RALLY TO WEAR THEM
laugh.gif

At this point its a kids word against the shop's word. If the shop cant guarantee what they gave the kid was real pair, its their fault. The kid could be lying, but its still on them unless they can prove otherwise. It would be illegal for them to resell counterfeit goods so the onus was on them to ensure/verify the goods were legitimate. As a business they took on that risk, perhaps without fully covering their bases.

If they can prove authenticity (have no idea how they would), they can threaten the mom & kid with libel way above & beyond the price of the shoe and see what shakes out. Not saying they would win, but they could try. They could threaten suit either way if they really wanted to. A teenager might not realize the significance of claiming fakes on a company but once the justice system gets involved the guilty party will shake out.

Last edited:
At this point its a kids word against the shop's word. If the shop cant guarantee what they gave the kid was real pair, its their fault. The kid could be lying, but its still on them unless they can prove otherwise. It would be illegal for them to resell counterfeit goods so the onus was on them to ensure/verify the goods were legitimate. As a business they took on that risk, perhaps without fully covering their bases.

If they can prove authenticity, they can threaten the mom & kid with libel way above & beyond thr price of the shoe and see what shakes out. Not saying they would win, but they could try. A teenager might not realize the significance of claiming fakes on a company but once the justice system gets involved the guilty party will shake out.
The kid doesn't even have to say anything. The shop posted the picture of the fake pair on their own Instagram.

CASE CLOSED

Also, he waited 38 days to claim they're fake.... That fact he waited a little more than a month just screams fishy to me.
I don't think a teenager is dumb enough and has the bal

I don't see how that's fishy

They posted the pair
Multiple times on the page

He probably posted them them somewhere a little after and people started calling them fake

Don't see how it's fishy at all

[thread="641717"]
Quote:
[/thread]

The kid doesn't even have to say anything. The shop posted the picture of the fake pair on their own Instagram.

CASE CLOSED

And took them all down [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If that doesn't scream guilt then idk what to tell you honestly

$1700 for shoes :rofl:

$1700 for the ugliest yeezy colorway :rofl:

kids mom dropping 1700 for him :rofl:

kid trying to return it 38 days later? Does the store not have a 30 day return policy? :rofl:

CASE CLOSED

Dunno if a lawyer or representative told them to take it down or if they took down out of shame...
Kid would have to prove thats the exact pair they sold him, but yea if they actually posted fakes...not looking good for them :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom