ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really honestly truly do not understand how some people, often the same people, get 3-5 pairs of yeezys with every release. Statistically it makes no sense to me. If this were a truly random process, the yeezys would eventually spread amongst everyone. As to how people "randomly" go 3 for 3 on this release and others like me have been going 0 for a million is mindblowing. Maybe some people truly walk in the light :stoneface:

lol I feel you man. Esp in the FB groups it's always the same people hitting confirmed, raffles, foot apps, "manual" on sites. I can't even hit one goddam one

There is no way, if you've been trying since the OG 750 drop, that you haven't gotten at least ONE Yeezy.  Like if you did some hw and put some effort in.
Yea you're right, but you're also one of the guys i'm talking about lol. I swear every release i'm on here you wind up with like 4 pairs. And you don't seem to be plugged in you're just always in the right place at the right time. like you got a yeezy sense or something 
laugh.gif

There is no way, if you've been trying since the OG 750 drop, that you haven't gotten at least ONE Yeezy.  Like if you did some hw and put some effort in.

I've been trying everything possible since the Nike Air Yeezy 2, yet here I am with a zero percent success rate.

Yes there is way. Like going to the same stores 3x a day for two days and zero calls lol

homework like code and bots?

I just try sites manually, dunno
Enter raffles, there is a pattern on how people hit, that is why the same people keep hitting.  Download the apps and try every avenue possible.  Look on IG for all the stores that will drop online.

Yea you're right, but you're also one of the guys i'm talking about lol. I swear every release i'm on here you wind up with like 4 pairs. And you don't seem to be plugged in you're just always in the right place at the right time. like you got a yeezy sense or something 
laugh.gif
Yeezy sense 

I really honestly truly do not understand how some people, often the same people, get 3-5 pairs of yeezys with every release. Statistically it makes no sense to me. If this were a truly random process, the yeezys would eventually spread amongst everyone. As to how people "randomly" go 3 for 3 on this release and others like me have been going 0 for a million is mindblowing. Maybe some people truly walk in the light :stoneface:

I don't believe in karma

Ish just happens. But let's be honest it's pay to play.

FTL tells you that up front

I definitely feel like if you put in enough leg work for long enough you will eventually hit. Even I have gotten 2 750s, but the success rate some of the dudes in here be having makes no sense statistically

Honestly if you've never copped yeezys, its going to be hard for you...
I copped Moonrocks, Pirates, gg 750s (cancelled by adidas) Chocolate 750s and baby yeezys all manual. You get a feel on how to do it.

Plus when you count all the bots out there.... im sure a lot of people in here copping are using bots too

Honestly if you've never copped yeezys, its going to be hard for you...
I copped Moonrocks, Pirates, gg 750s (cancelled by adidas) Chocolate 750s and baby yeezys all manual. You get a feel on how to do it.

Plus when you count all the bots out there.... im sure a lot of people in here copping are using bots too
Ive copped yeezys before. Im more talking about the supposedly random raffle or confirmed route. No way a select few should be hitting at the rates they do if everything really is random

I just checked into my laptop ready to camp out for the night. Is adidas.com the best bet for copping? Are there any scheduled releases anywhere like on BlkMkt or UNDFTD? should I stay up all night? 

updated adidas confirmed app was trash :/ 

Tried on my iphone and ipad. The app ended up crashing on my phone and couldnt try on one of the shoes. Had to re download the app during the 5 min interval as it would continously crash everytime I would try opening it and that seemed to fix it.  Went 0/6 thru adidas app. Tried thru footsites but 4 min is guaranteed L it looks like, so 0/18 on those. The blue button also seemed to lag, would hit it and no response until like 2 seconds later. When I got the belugas it was pretty quick and responsive and copped 1/2 on that, not sure why this was tougher. Will try manual online on adidas tmrw but never copped that way so im not expecting anything.

Good luck tomorrow. I'll give it a few attempts before I head out to work in the morning lol. No chance.

True they won't GR these things. With apps and such your best chance is now. Go and drop that 300 and become a VIP

Grizz and I don't have the luxury that ya'll Big City app users are experiencing.. we live in Hell instead

Last edited:

I just checked into my laptop ready to camp out for the night. Is adidas.com the best bet for copping? Are there any scheduled releases anywhere like on BlkMkt or UNDFTD? should I stay up all night? 
adidas.com is always your best bet. The smaller sites almost always are killed by bots in seconds. If i were you i'd chill out and wait till 10 for adidas. 

Will I finally get a pair of adidas Yeezy's tomorrow!?

Wish me luck on the greens [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom