ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone known what picking up at Champs in Times Square? Is it good to go early or in the AM or are there lines? Also, anyone ever use a credit card with a name other than our own on it to pay or do they not allow that?

You've been on NT for 4 and a half years and you have 38 posts.. We all know you can do better b :smokin

Haha I can't argue with that! I've been on NT since 2009, just lurking. Then when I finally registered I told myself not to post too much otherwise it would take over too much time. But you called me out & I think I'm gonna jump in fully now. Good work.

True they won't GR these things. With apps and such your best chance is now. Go and drop that 300 and become a VIP
Grizz and I don't have the luxury that ya'll Big City app users are experiencing.. we live in Hell instead
I think we have it the worst 
mean.gif

We seem to be very lucky tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Enter raffles, there is a pattern on how people hit, that is why the same people keep hitting.  Download the apps and try every avenue possible.  Look on IG for all the stores that will drop online.

I do all that in varying degrees so this gives me hope that eventually I'll hit

What's the estimated release time on these? 7 AM pst?

edit: nvm just found answer

Last edited:
Haha I can't argue with that! I've been on NT since 2009, just lurking. Then when I finally registered I told myself not to post too much otherwise it would take over too much time. But you called me out & I think I'm gonna jump in fully now. Good work.

You've been lurking for almost 2 presidential terms fam.. time to flourish :nthat:

I haven't been following since the last drop but has the script gotten a whole lot more complicated? SM is talking about things i've never even heard of. Do they apply or is that just extra computer genius talk? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom