ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the very least, i think we can say kanye made good on his promise.. or at least started to. sure theres still people without a pair but you cant deny the market is flooded and everybody is undercutting each other. pile on a few more of these releases and some of these resellers might not even cop anymore if its not retail 
laugh.gif
. i know people were copping pharrells left and right to flip. then shops started restocking them for 100 over retail and the usual resellers are legit passin on them 

I think the average person who wanted yeezys already got a pair, retail or resell. There's only so many times a person can pay resell for a model, especially with the thinking of "well I can get this color for the same price"

I'm looking for a pair of V2s for my wife, she's a women's 7, so what size should I be looking for?

Didn't anyone get a email from sns ? Regarding about technical issues on the Yeezy v2 orders ?

i usually dont put people on blast in person but one time when i was at the auto show rocking my pbs and i saw some dude rocked fake pbs. he looked at me and pointed at my shoes and then back at his shoes and gave me a thumbs up.. boy i was heated

at the very least, i think we can say kanye made good on his promise.. or at least started to. sure theres still people without a pair but you cant deny the market is flooded and everybody is undercutting each other. pile on a few more of these releases and some of these resellers might not even cop anymore if its not retail 
laugh.gif
. i know people were copping pharrells left and right to flip. then shops started restocking them for 100 over retail and the usual resellers are legit passin on them 
I'm sure when Ye was negotiating a deal availability was something he wanted. He wants everybody on the streets with his shoes. Initially I guess prices were super high for his clothing and shoes are limited because Adidas may have felt they were taking a risk with him, but overtime, I hope his shoes become available to the point where they can be easily ordered. Resale is going down, but **** is still $600. I don't care to pay that much for these. The shape looks awful to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom