ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know im going to take a L on the footsites app because I only have a 4 minute HS since I forgot my accounts info since I made it years ago.

Only real chance is on the confirmed app, at least I dont have to be in the zone on Thursday in Philly since I have a location Jig that works

Last edited:
I know im going to take a L on the footsites app because I only have a 4 minute HS since I forgot my accounts info since I made it years ago.

Only real chance is on the confirmed app, at least I dont have to be in the zone on Thursday in Philly since I have a location Jig that works

How do you spoof location on confirmed? I'll be in DC for a bachelor party this weekend but won't be there until Friday.

375-425 is more likely
no way these go that low...if they do then the yzy market has normilzed and sunk to an average hot shoe..

i'd say they'll avg in $500s

:: red(1x)/copper(1x)/olive(1x) = ordeo (3x) supply ??? we'll see i guess?

Any Orlando peeps have an info on finishline ? I called and one said we not getting them the other we dont know

Wait so only like 30% of the people actually go check in and the other 70% just await the codes.

Must be nice in Atlanta the stores are holding on them codes as if it was gold.

Well champs at Lenox and FTL at Lenox don't give F cause their beacons don't work. I will find out today how they play it

Last edited:
no way these go that low...if they do then the yzy market has normilzed and sunk to an average hot shoe..

i'd say they'll avg in $500s

:: red(1x)/copper(1x)/olive(1x) = ordeo (3x) supply ??? we'll see i guess?
Immediately following drop people will be asking $600 but will probably sell at about $500. After a few weeks they should be selling at $425 or $450. IMO of course.

whats the shadiness going on? 

oh the usual. employees and their buddies taking up stock. no remote chance for the average person to win a limited shoe raffle. watch out how this and the GS 11s release go

Last edited:
Wait so only like 30% of the people actually go check in and the other 70% just await the codes.

Must be nice in Atlanta the stores are holding on them codes as if it was gold.

Well champs at Lenox and FTL at Lenox don't give F cause their beacons don't work. I will find out today how they play it

i usually wait to see if people post codes .. but thats only because i have to drive a good 45 min to an hour to NYC to get a code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom